Chapter 10

I woke up and I couldn't quite remember where I was then It came to me and I got up took a shower then got dressed and I went outside into the Kitchen where he was cooking breakfast and had hot chocolate already there. "Yum it smells good in here this hot coco warmed me up so much."

"I have to show you something today."

"Is it really important."

"Yes I was trying to talk to you about it last night but you fell asleep."

"Oh I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay I knew you were tired."

They ate breakfast then he got dressed and he brought her to his car again. "So where are we going exactly." Jake stayed quiet and didn't tell her anything. Then they stopped in front of this mansion. "What is this place?"

"This is my gang house." Julie backed away. "It will be okay."

Julie met the whole gang and then when she was walking there was this little boy around 5 years old. "Hi what is your name?"

"Jackson."

"Where's your parents?"

"My mom's dead and my dad is around here somewhere."

"Julie."

"Oh daddy's here."

Julie gave Jake a confused look "Jackson I thought I told you to stay in your room."

"Daddy I was hungry."

"Now is not a good time."

"Please don't be mad."

Julie walked passed him to where Jackson was "Do you want me to play legos with you?" "You Should go ask your dad to come play."

"Daddy come and play with me." He pulled his arm over there.

Jackson was playing on the ground when Jake kissed Julie on the lips. Suddenly he felt a pain in his leg. He looked down and saw that his son bit him.

"Julie's my girlfriend."

"She was mine first."

Suddenly the doors burst open "Jake you are under arrest for the murder of Cody Maticean."

"What I did no such thing I don't even know who he is."

They took him to the police station and they told them that he was going to be under house arrest until they could find out if he did it or not.

The next day Julie came over. "Do you want me to go get Jackson?"

"Yes please I get pretty lonely in here."

"Ok I'm going to go get him Ice cream too."

"Not unless you get me some. You better come back here because I can only go out for 25 seconds I can make but I would rather not risk it."

"Okay."

He kissed her on the lips then she left to go get Jackson. She drove over to where he was and she picked him up and said, "We are going to get ice cream."

"Yay."

She drove down to go get ice cream. She bent down to ask Jackson what kind of Ice cream he wanted.

"I want the cookie chunks one."

Julie told the cashier, "Three cookie dough Ice cream cones."

"Three."

"Yeah one for your daddy."

"Yay! I get to see my daddy."

Pretty soon they were at Jake's apartment and they walked in. "Daddy can we watch a movie?"

"Sure."

We put frozen in the dvd player and Jake was on the couch and I laid next to him with my head on his chest. We watched that whole movie then we watched wreck-it-ralph. After that movie Jackson had fallen asleep and we went to bed also. In the morning Jackson woke us up and Jake kissed me on the lips and Jackson hit him and said, "Daddy that's my girlfriend." Then Jake asked Jackson to leave. THen he said, "Now we will be alone for a while."

"Actually not because I'm taking a shower."

"Can I come with you?"

"No"

"Come on."

This was our last day because I had to go to school tomorrow. I got out of the shower when I remembered I forgot my clothes in the other room. I peaked out to see if there was anyone out there and there wasn't. So I went out to get my clothes when I heard Jake say, "You got some nice legs."

He was standing there with my clothes. He said, "I'm not giving your clothes back until you Give me a real kiss."

"No."

"Then you don't get your clothes back."

Right after he said that I leaned in and whispered, "I will never give you a real kiss again." Before he knew what happened I grabbed my clothes and I was in the bathroom before he could react. When I got out they had made breakfast.

Jake's pov.

Jackson came up to me during breakfast and he asked me if Julie would be his mom some day. I told him outloud, "I hope so bud."

She asked us, "What was that about?" but we promised not to tell anyone other than each other.

We watched movies and we had tv dinners for dinner and Julie and I made supper together and we ate at the table together and my son actually let me kiss her without getting mad. I was pretty sad because Julie would be going back to school tomorrow and I wouldn't be there to protect her from anyone that would hurt her.

I begged Julie to stay but she didn't she went home then I put Jackson to bed. I watched T.V. for a while longer when I heard a knock at the door. It was Abby I remembered telling he before to come back but know I wish I didn't I turned all the lights off and went to my room. I didn't want to deal with her and if she would do anything I would get in trouble from Julie.