Prologue

Hey guys. Please read the A/N at the end. It's quite important. Thank you. Enjoy <3

~~~

Jessica's POV

"What?!?" My mother just told me that I would be leaving in two weeks to go to California and attend UCLA. That has been my dream school for as long as I could remember.

"Well, I sent your sample  application to UCLA because I knew that it was your dream school and I just found out that you got in. Isn't it exciting?"

"Yeah, but Ma, why? I mean of course it's my dream school but it's such short notice. Plus, Kacy and  I were hoping to go to college together."

"You can visit Kacy every once in a while and you'll make new friends."

Oh well. I guess it's settled, I'm going to UCLA.

~~~

My mother said that there were no more dorms available but she did find someone who needed a roommate urgently. Her name was Stacy Johnson or something like that. She got her contact information and now I have to move in with a complete stranger in a week.

Today went from eating cereal and binge-reading on Wattpad to my dreams being fulfilled. Someone pinch me now because maybe that's all this is. A dream. Maybe I'm asleep. I pinch myself to make sure and yup, this is really happening.

I call Kacy and she tells me that she's taking a gap year. Apparently her parents were planning it as her graduation gift and she's meant to go backpacking in Europe. That lucky dog. 

And I have to admit that I'm kind of jealous. But I'm going to UCLA so I guess it's all good.

I pack my bags and head to bed, drifting into the wonderful bliss we call sleep.

~~~

Hey guys. If you're reading this again no your eyes aren't deceiving you. This is the same Dormmates. I'm just editing it a bit and changing a few things. It would benefit you to read these first few chapters again because some things won't make sense otherwise. 

Anyway, have a beautiful day, my lovelies.

*Savvy*