Catching Up

Melody and I walked to my dorm. After years it was good to see one of closest friends again.

"How was Japan? Did you go to one of those kitty cafés? Were there a lot of cute guys?"

"Calm down Jess. I haven't seen you this excited ever since you found out that Brittany Lopez broke up with Alex Perez and that you still had a chance with him."

"OK. Sorry. I just can't believe that after so long you've decided to come back to America and coincidentally attend the same college as I did."

"Back to you. Did you ever go out with Alex?"

"No. But you remember Luke, right? I went out with him from Sophomore year to Senior year where I found him cheating on me with Marilyn."

"Marilyn, as in Marilyn our bestest friend since 3rd Grade? And Luke. With the horrible acne, braces, and overly sized glasses. That Luke?"

"Well a lot of things have changed since you left. For starters Marilyn became the most sluttiest girl in the school. And Luke turned out to be a total hottie. The summer after 8th Grade when you left, he got his braces remove, found out how to use acne cream, and got rid of his glasses which I believe he never needed in the first place. He also decided to hit the gym, which had a great outcome."

I pulled out my phone to show her a pic of him on Instagram.

"Damn that's one fine hunk of meat."

"I know right."

"Too bad he's a total jerk. I would totally date him."

"Hey!"

"JK. But seriously he is fine." At that moment Blake walked into the room.

"Talking about me I see."

Cocky much?

"You wish."

Melody nudged me in the side, quite hard may I hard.

"What, Mels?"

"Who is this Lord of Hunkiness that I have yet to be introduced to?" She whispered ever so quietly in my ear (note the sarcasm).

"Mels this is Blake, Blake, Melody."

Ping.

Melody's phone went off. She sprung up from her position on the bed with such. Swift motion you couldn't tell if she was ever sitting on the bed in the first place.

"I gots to go. It was good catching up Jess and nice to meet you Blake." The way she said Blake's name made her come off as extremely flirtatious.

Melody walked out of the room and I heard the door close with a loud bang.

How weird.
~~~

Hello Peeps. Short chapter just because it's a filler. This chapter doesn't really have a lot of ideas and is one of my bad chapters. Well now you got to learn about Melody's overall character who was first introduced in the previous chapter. Any way I hope you enjoyed the chapter. ~Savvy~