Stalker...What?... Continued

Jessica's POV

After returning to my dorm I took a shower and got dressed in a white crop top, faded denim shorts, and a floral kimono. I threw on a necklace and brushed my wavy hair.

I grabbed a pair of white sandals and a granola bar and headed for Scarlett and Liliana's room

It may seem like I dressed for a fancy occasion but I normally dress like this (except for Mondays ugh) plus I have spare time.

As soon as I came in I was rushed out again.

"Great. Jess you're here. To the mall."

"OK. Who fed Scarlett coffee and skittles?"

Giggling we left the dorm and headed to the elevator.

And ding, ding, ding, a bell rang in my head.

"Guys, we don't have a ride."

Sheepishly Liliana grinned.

"I don't suppose you would mind asking your sweet roommate if we could borrow his car."

"No." 

"Please. Please. Please. Please."

"Ugh fine but either way he's not here."

As if on cue, Blake came out of the elevator that just arrived.

Oh great. Here goes nothing.

 "Blake. You know you are the best roommate ever, right?"

"What do you want, Jess."

"Can we please, emphasize on the please, borrow your car?"

"No. You are not taking my baby!  My 2016 concept diesel, plug-in hybrid, Volkswagen Crossblue. Not my baby."

Cue the puppy eyes.

"Pwease Bwakey. Just this once. Pwease, pwease pwetty pwease with ice cweam on top."

"Ugh fine. But I'm driving and inviting the guys."

 Are you effing kidding me. Seriously.

 While Blake texted the boys I got a text myself.

From Unknown

I'm watching over you and it's all going to get better just push through.

Or maybe it's not. If I were you I'd be careful, Sweet Thang.

Ugh. I don't even know this guy and already pet names.

I mean the text could be just a prank and I decided to ignore it.

Done with texting, Blake exclaimed "To my bab- Er. I mean the SUV!"

Laughing, we all headed to Blake's precious SUV.

------------------------------------------

Half an hour later we arrived at the mall. 

Using our same shopping routine, we headed to heaven, I mean Starbucks.

As usual the cashier was flirting with Blake. I mean no surprise there he's hot- Wait, where did that come from. No, no. He's not.

Heading out with chilled drinks Blake suggested we go to Barnes & Noble.

"Huh. Who would have thought you read. I suppose that's what you were doing when I got out of the bathroom on my first day?" I questioned, raising my left eyebrow.

"You wanna go or not?" Way to change the subject Blake.

Just then I received another text.

From Unknown

I'm watching you right now and may I say, Damn you look good today.

OK. Not creepy at all.

I lied.

This is extremely creepy.

Scarlett must have noticed the look on my face because the next thing she did was ask me what's wrong.

"Nothing." If this was just a prank then there was no need to worry about anything. I mean I could always tell someone if I continued getting texts.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go to Elsyium!" A/N Elsyium- Greek version of heaven. opposite of Tarturus as in hell. Only true demigods know this and if you don't know Rick Riordan's series' based on Greek gods, you must be living under  rock.

We all headed to Barnes and Noble but not before receiving some weird and confused looks from my friends.

___________

After 3 hours of shopping, 10 stores, and loads of bags, we decided to call it a day. To our next kingdom; Narnia. 

Kidding. 

Chipotle.

Kidding again. Ain't nobody got money for dat.

McDonald's!!!

Ping.

From Unknown

Going to Md's. 

Have a good lunch.

Tell anyone about me.

I'll hurt you. Take a hunch*.

Well isn't he a creep.

I caught up with the girls and Blake and together we headed to heaven.

***

*Hunch- a feeling or guess based on intuition rather than known facts 

Hey guys I'm back. 

Sorry for the terrible chapter. Only one or two more chapters about this "stalker" left. If it bores you then I grant you permission to skip.

On a totally different note, tomorrow- April 14- is my birthday. Guess how old I'm turning and the first three people to get it right are to receive shout outs.

~'Savvy'~