Encounter With A Childhood Friend

A/N ^Media- Melody Rogers portrayed by Chloe Grace Moretz.^

Jessica's POV

Turns out that Luke was my stalker. 

I don't get it.

In the texts he sounded so menacing as if he was ready to rape me and if I wasn't willing to kill me. Who knows what other horrible things he has going through his mind to do to me. I mean he might torture me or drag me around by my canines or ears or he could...

Woah. Chill Jess.

My conscious is right. Luke might've been a terrible boyfriend but that doesn't make him qualified to be a murder. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer...

Well. After finding out that I was being stalked by Luke, the rest of my weekend was quite uneventful.

Oh well. 

I jumped out of bed and went to take a shower. 15 minutes till classes start.

5 minutes later I got out and put on my outfit for the day:

For make up I applied simple mascara and lip gloss

For make up I applied simple mascara and lip gloss. Pulling my hair into a messy bun, I grabbed my books and  walked out the room.

I picked an apple from the kitchen and dashed out the door.

In a rush, I bumped into someone. 

"I am so sorry."

"It's all good. Nothing's dama- Wait Jess is that you?"

Huh?...

"I'm sorry do I know you?"

"Melody Rogers. Girl with the pigtails. Was obsessed with Dylan Cove in kindergarten."

Melody, Melody...

"Mels! Oh my gosh, it's been so long. When did you come back from Japan?"

"I came back last month. Finished high school and decided to come here. Small world isn't it?"

And together we walked to our first class. Weird that I didn't see Blake until after classes.

~~~

Hey Peeps.

Please don't kill me. I know I promised to update once MBBN got 50 reads and it got over that but here you go. 

This is just a filler chapter and so short but it's what  put together in a little amount of time to avoid being attacked by an angry mob of Wattpad readers. 

Anyway, Melody is a character I got from @jarianabeliever1 so thank you to this particular user and that is why this chapter is dedicated to her.

That is it for now and see you later my rainbow cupcakes.

~Savvy~