Coffee With The Devil

Jess's POV

I couldn't believe it. After putting him in his place last time, he still has the nerve to talk to me.

"Luke. Now please move out my way. I have more important things to do than stand here listening to all the crap that comes out of your mouth every time you open it."

"Please, Jess hear me out-

"DON'T CALL ME JESS! You lost that privilege when you lost the title of my boyfriend. So cut the crap and move out of my way!"

I walked slightly to the left avoiding his figure which was blocking my path.

Before I got anywhere he gripped both my shoulders and turned me around again, forcing me to face him.

"Please, Jessica. Let's go somewhere more private and talk about this. People are starting to stare." I looked around to see a small crowd starting to from around us. "Let's go get some coffee ans smooth things out. I know a great place around the corner. I promise afterwards I'll leave you alone. Just hear me out."

Giving in I nodded and followed him down the hall and out the door.

***

"WELL IT DIDN'T SEEM THAT WAY WHEN I CAUGHT YOU TWO NOW DID IT?"

"Calm down Jessica. Please."

Right now Luke and I were sitting at Grinded Brew, a coffee joint that served the best caffeine in a cup, after Starbucks of course, but this isn't the time to fantasize about the delicious liquid goodness otherwise known as coffee seeing as I was in a heated conversation with the devil, I mean Luke.

"How do you expect me to calm down when talking to a person who broke my trust by going behind my back with another person who betrayed me? Enlighten me Luke, while you have my attention because it may be the last time I spare even the smallest glance in your direction."

"Jessica. I told you. At the party, both of us were drunk and it was just in the heat of the moment."

"Heat of the moment my foot. You just said that it was all Marilyn and that you tried pushing her off-

"Yeah Jess but-

"No. If you're going to argue with me, at least do it right. Anyone with common sense should know that, although now that I think about it it makes so much sense as to why you didn't."

Standing up with a loud scrape of the chair, I grabbed the rest of my coffee and with the final words of 'have a nice day' stomped out the building.

Weird that I took my coffee with me, I think not. Some people don't get the privilege of drinking coffee and I'm not going to waste it.

***

A little something for you peeps.

What do you think about Jess's actions? Did she overreact? Should she have dumped her coffee on Luke?

Please give me some feedback.

I luv you guys,

_xoxo_                                                                                                                                                                                       ~Savvy~