I Have A Thing For Bumping Into Hot Guys

Jess's POV

The next morning I woke up with a cramp in my neck but hey, that's what I get for falling asleep stalking hot guys on Instagram. Can you blame me? Who doesn't love a guy with a sharp jawline and a strong ab game?

Anyway, I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Luckily Blake was still asleep meaning that I got first call on the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower and withing ten minutes of scrubbing, I was back out.

Reaching out to grab my clothes for the counter, a thought set over me that I had yet to pick out my clothes for the day, meaning I had to walk past Blake's room in my mid-thigh Emoticon towel.

With a loud groan, I unlocked the door and stepped out of the bathroom, colliding with a big wall, one that wasn't there before.

"What the heck?"Looking up I came face to face, or rather face to chest, with Blake.

Feeling the heat creep up my neck, I ducked my head and let my wet hair cover my darkening blush.

"Like what you see?" I looked up and saw Blake wearing his signature smirk.

"Oh, Please. What's there to like? My brother has more muscle than you'll ever have and he's only three." 

Okay. I may have exaggerated a bit. My brother does have more muscle but then again he's a grown man with a wife and kids.

"Your not fooling anyone Kitten. Your brother is older than me."

"Okay 1, how do you know that and 2 what's with the pet name?"

"Well your brother called last night on the dorm line (A/N not sure if that's a real thing but go along with it) and we chatted for a while. And the name Kitten is because you act all giddy at even the simplest actions or gestures."

"And you didn't think to tell me my brother called?!? You know what never mind I have to go get ready."

And with that I walked to my room ready, as ready as I'll ever be anyway, to begin another stressful day of what I'm forced to call my life.

***

"...right now you are breathing in dioxide, which your body is using as an electron acceptor...

I zoned out tired of listening to my chemistry teacher go on and about chemical and neutrons and all that shadazzle.

I mean it's not like we are gonna need all this stuff in the future anyway. All I need to know is you breathe through your nose and the air comes out-

The deafening sound signaling the end of class rang through my ears and in 30 seconds I was up and running, ecstatic upon the realization that this was my last class for the day.

Me being my usual clumsy self bumped into the back of a muscular back, trailing up to a head of blonde hair. Only two people I knew had that particular hair color and one of them was a person whom I was not very fond of.

Ladies and gentleman, I hereby present to you Luke Johnson; a hot blonde, who is a total heart-throb and has a knack for breaking girls hearts, a.k.a my ex-boyfriend.

"Well, hello there, Jessie."

***

Cliffhanger. 

Sorry for being MIA quite a while now, I was just not feeling any of my ideas but I managed to pull this together and until next time I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

~Savvy~