Full moon P2

Jody's pov

There was a couple seconds of silence until we herd a big
THUMP
Hi the ground near us.

We turned around and saw Parker laying on the ground.
He shakes his head and jumps to his feet.
"Parker" I ask him. His red grow big as he notices I'm here with H.
"Pfff, no I was not flying. I fell out of a try. H got mad and threw me" Parker tells me.
I glance at H. "What it wasn't me" He protests. "Then what was that" I ask him. "Parker just tell her" H tells him.
"Ugh fiinnnne, Joe, I'm a vampire" he tells me.
"Wait wafts with the outfit" Parker asks me. "Oh um, I .... I'm  not human either" I tell them.
"What are you, a hot angel...." H begins but the realizes he's talking out loud. "You boys will have to wait until the next full moon" I say as I shift back into my regular clothes.
We look into the sky and see the sun rise. I glance at H and see him loose the fangs, teeth, and that little bit of fur. Then I see Parkers eyes go back to normal and so do his teeth.

"I think we're ok to go back into the house" Parker says as he starts to walk forward.

But I grab his hand and pull him back. "Don't even think of telling anyone about me, or else" I say. I could hear his breath grow with fear. He flightendly nods and I let go of his hand. Then he continues walking to the door. Me and H follow close behind.

We open the door and see Dull in the kitchen.
She glances at us but then she runs off.

Hm..... What dose she have to hide????

We all take a seat on the couch and put of the TV. We watch cartoons until we are joined by everyone else.

The last people to come were Bee and Struab. They look like they've been up all night.

"Ok guys what should we do today" Graser asks as he stands up.

"We could go shopping" Bee suggests.
"I HATE shopping" Jordan groans.
"Come on it will be fun" Stacy supports Bee's idea.

"No we are not going shopping" Rusher says.
"Shopping, shopping" I start to chant.

Then Bee , Stacy and Dull join in.

"SHOPPING , SHOPPING" we all chant.

"Come on shopping never hurt anyone" Ryan bugged Rusher.

"Ok..... FIIIINNNNNEEE" he sighs.
"YES" the girls exclaim. "Ok but first , we should eat" Will reminds us. "Oh yeah, I forgot" Devon smiles.

We made some breakfast, we all had different quick things. I just got some toast and milk.

Then when I took my last sip of milk, I put all my dishes in the sink, then ran upstairs to go change into some more 'shopping' cloths. I guess.

I grabbed my red hoodie with a white shirt underneath that has a red minecraft heart on it, some jeans and my cutie beanie.

I ran down the steps and joined the girls who are already getting there jackets on. 

when we are ready, "Boys where are you" Stacy calls out. "Poke" We hear Will yell as Poke runs down the stairs with a beanie in his hand. "Give me my hat back" Will yells as he runs after Poke. 

They ran around the living room until Stacy ran in front of Poke and grabbed the hat. She tossed it to Will. He smiled as he quickly changed his hood for hat. "thanks, Stace' Will thanks her as he stands beside us. 

Soon after we all got to the mall........

what do you think will happen at the mall ??????

how did you guys like this chap ??????

I'm really exited for the next few chapters !!!!!

something bug is coming !!!!!

have a good day speedsters 

from the one and only

alleyflash