Pax

Ryan's pov

We leave the plan and grab our bags .
We walk around, then I pull out my phone to see if the guys have texted me.
But then I feel a splash of water hit me when I notice I ran into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry" She apologies. "It's ok, I , um just need to go clean up" I quickly say as I hold onto my bag as u run to the wash room, with rusher hot on my tracks. I do a sharp turn, into the stall , slam the door, lock it . Just then I turned.
I fell onto the cold , washroom floor. Topless with my blue tale. when I turn my top disappears, no idea why.
"Ryan, bro you ok" Rusher asks me. "Yeah , not" I joke. "Need help"he asks me. "No I'm fine" I moan as I use my heat powers to dry my tall , then I turn back. I jump up and exit the stale. "Hey" I greet him. "Hey, ok let's go" he says with his arm around me as we walk out.

Devon's pov

As I exited the plan I quickly switched my hood to my hat. I sighed in relief when I entered the airport.
I went and got my bag then start walking to the doors to get in my uber.
"DEVON" I hear someone exclaim. I spin around and hug Stacy.
"Devon how are you" she asks as we let go. "I'm doing good how are you" I tell her. "I am amazing I'm so exited to see everyone" She smiles. "Same here it's been a while"'I say. "Yeah at least a month" she says. "Hey Stacy want to grab an uber to the cube house" I ask her, "yeah sure, leggo"(of you watch Stacy's book craft the you know this means 'Let's go' it's a Nathan one day quote) Stacy says as she points to the doors. I giggle at her reference as we walk to the doors, we catch an uber and get to the cube house. "It's colder then I thought it would be" Stacy pants as we trudged throw the thick snow piled up on the drive way.
When we finally get to the front door we ring the por bell and sigh from that journey throw the snow.
"Stacy, Devon" Graser exclaim as he greets us, he hugs Stacy , then me.
we got in , said hi to everyone. Then I went up stairs to unpack. I closed my door and took my hat off. As I un packed I chewed on a carrot, but threw it in my bag when my door slowly opened up. I quickly threw my hood up. "Devon ,Jody, H and Poke are here" Graser says as he pokes his head into my room. Then walks back down stairs.
I put my hat on then made my way to say hi to my friends.

Poke's pov

We got off the plan then made our way to go to get our bags.

That took a while because H couldn't find his bag, but then he found it. Thank god.
Then we went outside and saw the snow that was coming down. "Woah, it's coming down hard" Jody said as we walked out the door. "You can say that again" H says.
After we get into our uber, with got to the cube house. We made our way up the drive way then rang the door bell.

"Hey guys" Rusher exclaims as he opens the door. "Hey rush" I say as we do a wired high five then chest bump thing.

After when it was about 6 we decided to make some pizza, you know , change it up instead of always ordering it.

We ate then went upstairs to get into our PJ's.
Mine are red with flames on them, I have long pants and a t shirt.

We all came back down and I saw Jody was in a tank top and long pants.

Jody's pov
We all came back down in our PJ'S , I'm in a red and black tank top with long pj pants. We all sit down and chill. I sit beside Ryan.
"Hey pretty" he says. I lightly blush. "How's a going" he asks me. "I'm good how about you" I ask him. "As long as your happy, I'm happy" he says.

H's pov
I look over and see Ryan hitting on Jody.
I feel my anger. Then I take a second to cool down.
I have an idea .
I evilly smile as I go and grab a cup of water.
I fill it up , almost full.
Then I walk over to Jody and Ryan.
I trip over my feet and the water spills on Ryan

Jody's pov
"Oh crap" Ryan says as he jumps up. "Oh sorry" H says. "I need to go clean this" Ryan says as he runs up the stairs. I follow behind him. "Ryan you ok" I ask him. He runs into his room. He quickly locks the door but then falls onto the ground. A bright light appears, but when it disappears , he's top less and his legs are now a fish like tail.
I stand there in silence. "You can't tell anyone" he tells me. "Yeah I figured" I giggle. "So, um, how do you go back to , normal" I ask him.
He sits up then put his hand over his tail and grips in in a fist. Then there was another bright light. He jumps up , on his legs and he has his top back. "Ready" I ask him. He grabs me and passionately kisses me. "Don't tell anyone" he whispers as he grabs my hand then we walk out of the room. I let go of his hand and walk ahead of him.
Then we walked back downstairs.

The next morning
Parker's pov
It's early in the morning And me and Jordan meet up at the airport now we are finally at the cube house.
Jordan went to bed but I couldn't resist the urge to suck Rushers blood.
He was In a deep sleep on the couch , and his neck looked so good.
I hovered over him. I was flying over him. Then I landed on the ground and put my mouth beside his neck, I was so close to the surface of his neck, when I was lifted off the ground , he held me by the neck and pinned me against the wall.
"Rusher, please , I'm sorry" I stutter as he holds me high in the air.
"Rusher" I glance over his shoulder and see Ryan behind him.
"BRAYDEN" Ryan shouts.
I look into Rushers eyes and it looks like something clicked in his mind.
Then he realized what he was doing and dropped me on the ground, "Parker I'm so, so , so sorry" Rusher says as he helps me to my feet. "No no , it's my fault I tried to suck your blood" I confess. "What are you" He asks me. " a vampire, what about you, wolverine" I joke. "Actually I kinda am wolverine, well not really I'm a bear" he says as he shows me his hand and his nails are like claws and he has ears and a little tall. But he hides them really well.

Hey speedsters
How do you like this chapter??
Have a good day speedsters
From the one and only
Alleyflash