Plaing in action P.1

=•Third person•=

The sun just started to rise as Jody's eyes fluttered open. She slowly sat up as she looked around and saw all her friends sleeping on the cool floor of the cave. Buy when her eyes wondered over to the opening of the cave she saw Ryan wide awake and standing at the entrance of the cave. Leaning on the wall.

She slowly got to her feet and stood up strait as she walked over to him.

She put her hand on his shoulder as he looked at her with a worried glare.

"Don't worry, we can do this" she says softly to him.

He then looks into her eyes and kisses her.

Jody kissed back as he put his hand on the back of her neck, their lips where very in synced as they made out.

Jody then let go.
she then  looked in the other direction.

"I'm sorry I had to" He lightly brush's.

"Did I ever tell you how cute those ears are on you?" He says as he runs his hand throw Jody's hair.

"Wake up the crew we should start on our mission" she tells him as she leaves his grasp.

=•Time skip•=

They gathered everyone up who is gonna break in there. And they decided that the others are gonna stay outside the base and fight.

"Ok everyone get the plan?" Jody asks.

They all nod.

"Ok wait what should we be called" Graser asks.

Stacy gives him a questioning look.

"Our group name, we can't really be the cube because that makes no since" He tells them.

"Out laws?" Rusher asks.

"Nah, when people hear our name we don't want em to think we're bad guy rebels" Poke tells him.

"Rebel's?" Devon asks.

"Nah that's over used" Jordan says.

"Renegades?" Will asks in his cute British accent.

"I LIKE IT" Parker exclaims.

"Ok renegades on 3?" Jody asks.
They all nod as they put there hands in the middle.

"Renegades!" They say.

It was then when they all slit up,

H ran with Jody until she turned around.

"Go, I can get in on my own" She tells him.

"Be careful ok?" He asks.

"I will" She says as she gives him a peck on the check.

Then H goes over to the entrance where Will and Graser are waiting.

Will nods as he goes on all hands and knees. Then transforms Into his cat form.

Graser puts his finger on his temple and his eyes get filled with computer codes. They letters and numbers glow green in his eyes as the power goes out.
Rusher quickly breaks the air vent off the wall and lifts Will and puts him in.

Jody see's the lights go out and she puts in the code to open her secret door.

They still haven't changed the code

She thinks as it opens.

H and rusher start on breaking down the main door.

Then when Will gets into the base he quickly catches the attention of many guards who chase him throw the base.