The Kiss

Jody's pov

so far, we've been good locked up in the house, but Ryan has been trolled with water way to many times. Like seriously i've found him at least 3 times on the ground with his tale.

I talk to H a lot cause he's been asking me a lot about my powers, i think I'm gonna transform for him tonight, just him cause i kinda don't want to others to find out. Yes i know they will probably be ok with it but i don't know why i can't do it.

But speaking of non trusting, I kinda lost trust of in Tomahawk, I don't know what happened but he just seems really secretive and it creeps me out.

It's about 8 pm and all the members in the house are kinda doing there own thing, some are watching a movie, some are with them but in there phones, some are in there rooms, and some are in the kitchen.

I was sitting beside H on the couch when I looked around , then grabbed his hand.

"Come with me" I smile as I got up the steps, our hands still connected as we go into my room, I lock the door behind me and look at H.

"Ready" I ask him,

"Yeah" he says.

There was a moment of silence as I lifted my arms in the air and let my inner hybrid self out.

There was a light flash of light then I was in my red suit, with my cool wings and bow and arrow.

"How you like" I ask him as I extend my winds so he can see them fully stretched out.

"That is amazing" he smiles at me as I see his cute little wolf ears and his tail appear.

"You look adorable" I tell him as we lean our foreheads on each other.
I look into his deep blue eyes and smile.

There was a moment of silence.

Then we kissed.

I smile as we let go.
"Why don't we become human again and cuddle or something cute" H jokes.

"I'd like that" I tell him being all serious.

I take a step back and shift back into my more normal form.

Then H puts his arm around me as we go and sit on my bed.

I lean my head on his shoulder as he pulls something out of his pocket.

It's a necklace, with a charm of a pair of wings.

He holds it up and looks at me.

"Jody, I've none you for the longest time, and well, I was wondering if you'd want to be my..." I cut him off by kissing his lips.

I let go.
"You finally asked" I giggle.

He smiles and hands me the necklace.

"Mind helping me" I ask him.

He smiles as I turn around, I hold my hair up so he can put the necklace on.

"Thanks" I say.

It wasn't to long after when I fell asleep in his arms.

Ships ships ships

Who ships H and Jody??
Who ships Will and Jody??
Now, who ships Ryan and Jody???

I can't tell you witch ship will end up being forever cause I haven't decided yet
Oh wait I did !! Lol

What chapter do you guys what next ??
One at the cube house ??
Or maybe more with The Challengers ??

Well that's all for me
Have a good day speedsters
From the One and only
Alleyflash