17.10.15

"Kira. What are you?" Scott asked, narrowing his eyes at the girl in front of him.

The orange in Kira's eyes died down before she sat down on a chair near the kitchen. "A kitsune."

"A what?" Stiles asked, perplexed.

"Pretty much a fox." Kira said, matter-of-factly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Malia said, covering her face with her hand.

Kira frowned. "What? Are you not okay with having a fox for a...friend?"

"What? No. I was hoping you'd at least be a werewolf. There's no two of the same supernatural creature in this group." Malia pointed out.

"Seriously?"

"Yep. Werecoyote," Scott pointed to Malia, "Werewolf," pointing to himself, "Banshee," he pointed to a passed out Lydia on the couch, "Faery," pointed to Allison, "And, last but not least, human." he finished, pointing to Stiles.

Kira raised her eyebrows. "Fuck."

"Yeah." Scott sighed, rubbing his eyes and managing to look like a tired puppy. "Tell me about the Winchesters."

Kira took a deep breath. "They try to keep a low profile: fake names, badges, credit cards, everything. But most hunters know who they are, as they're kind of famousish. I'm in the loop with all the hunters and stuff. Well, my parents are anyway."

"So, what are their real names?"

"Sam and Dean Winchester. Usually posing as FBI at crime scenes that seem unnatural or supernatural. You've actually probably seen them before."

"What do they look like?" Stiles asked, frowning a little. "My dad is the sheriff, so surely..."

"Agents Gabriel and Collins." Kira said. "One of them is really tall and the other is also tall but not as tall. Sam's the tall one, a.k.a Agent Gabriel, Dean's the other, Agent Collins. Sam's got really fabulous hair. Super hot. Same with Dean. Except he has short hair."

Stiles frowned. "I heard about them. Dad said they came in asking questions about the death of Aiden, along with the other deaths as well. All of them in Beacon Hills and all of them hanged and void of skin with wolf hairs on the body."

"So, they're in town to investigate the murders and they come to us? Really? We don't even eat people." Scott said, confused as ever.

"Wolf hairs, Scott." Stiles said pointedly.

"How do they know we're wolves? We aren't even all wolves!" Scott protested.

"I don't know," Kira shook her head. "But they've found you and now they're hunting you."

"Question is: who's actually doing all the killing?"

~•~

"What if it actually was a regular wolf, Dean? Those kids didn't seem the least bit vicious." Sam said, looking at his brother.

"That doesn't mean anything, Sammy, they could easily be killers. Or just one of them. One things for sure, they're not like the werewolves back at home. These kids are...different." Dean shook his head, leaning back on his chair and opening a beer, sliding another over to Sam

"And by different you mean?" Sam raised his eyebrows, catching the beer bottle in his hand.

"Different." Dean shrugged, taking a swig, "As in, it looks like they don't feed. And their eyes and teeth are different. The vics were only hanged, skinless and left for dead. Heart still intact."