6.11.15

"Millie?" Dean raised his eyebrows in surprise. "But she seemed so...clueless about everything." he rubbed the back of his neck and frowned. "Doesn't really make sense."

Stiles turned to Lydia and lowered his voice so only she could hear, "Those photos that we saw...with her and Isaac. I think that means that we save her."

Lydia bit her lip and Stiles fought the urge to kiss her right then and there. "Well, yes. This is Millie we're talking about." Her teeth released her bottom lip, ripping through soft skin. "We have to save her. She doesn't even know what she's been doing."

"Hey, I know you two went to the future and had some great, life-changing experience, but we need to be in this discussion." Dean said, moving closer to Stiles and Lydia. "Now, we need to know everything your future-selves told you. We didn't send you to the future for no reason."

Lydia rolled her eyes at Dean, but nonetheless, recounted what Future-Lydia had told her about the Pellcommendent and how to stop it.

Dean stepped away from them, a confused look on his face. His lips were in some sort of subtle pout and his eyebrows were mushed together. "Okay," he nodded slowly, comprehending what they had just said. "What?"

Stiles pulled a disbelieving face, "What are you not getting?" His arms rose slightly in a 'the fuck?' type gesture, the blue plaid shirt he was wearing crinkling as he lifted them.

"Millie's hung out with you before, am I right?" Sam asked, moving a little closer to the circle.

"Yes, she has." Lydia answered, having to look up at Sam, who just happened to make her feel a lot shorter than she actually was.

"So..." Sam folded his arms across his wide chest. "Doesn't that mean that Scott would've sensed that she had no emotions?"

Lydia frowned, "Yeah...I guess," She paused, "But she's only hung out with us once, and that once was when we were concentrating on something else."

"What you're saying is, Scott was concentrating on something other than the no-emotion emitting human being sitting with you?" Dean exclaimed incredulously, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"We were concentrating on what she'd said about the party, Dean." Lydia frowned as Dean pressed his phone to his ear, holding up a hand to silence her.

"Scott. Where are you?" He said, his face screwed up. "I thought you said you were going to be here at nine thirty to check on your children?" He exclaimed, his eyebrows raising up. "Okay. Okay. Whatever. Yep. See you soon." He paused. "Scott." He sounded like he was protesting. Rolling his eyes, he finally said. "Fine. I love you, too." He pulled the phone away from his ear, hanging up on Scott and shaking his head with disapproval.

He lifted his head to look at everyone; Stiles was looking a little overprotective, Lydia had a single eyebrow raised, Sam didn't even have a reaction: Dean had done so many out of character things in the past month that nothing seemed to affect him anymore and Cas had his arms folded across his chest, not looking at Dean.

"He forced me too! Okay?" Dean grabbed onto Cas.

Cas just looked at him, not really saying anything, but he didn't look mad either.

"Fine," Dean threw up his hands. "Okay."

"Back to the important stuff?" Sam raised his eyebrows. "Please and thanks."

Dean shook his head as if to rid himself of his thoughts. "Right, yep. We can't really do anything until Scott gets here, though."

Stiles sighed heavily, laying down on the hard floor, shivering at the sudden coldness. Still sighing as he did so.