When you meet-Wasabi

Today you were going to a wedding, don't worry your not getting married yet! Your moms best friend was, and you decided to tag along.

You were getting ready, you put your (h/l) down and tried to straighten it the best you could. Then you put on a white blouse and a navy blue skater skirt to match the wedding theme.

When it was time for the wedding reception everyone was laughing and started to dance, you didn't think it was very interesting so you went to get some food.

You finally found where the food was at. It was a mess, there was chips and pretzels where the sweets were! This is a wedding not a 5 year old birthday party, you thought and giggled a little.

You decided to start on the desert end and work your way over to the drinks, about 8 minutes passed when you were halfway done. You were about to grab a chip bag when you noticed someone's hand was touching yours. You looked at him, he was very muscular with the coolest dreadlocks and was wearing a navy blue headband.

"I'm (y/n)" you said looking at his beautiful dark eyes.

"Nice to meet you (y/n) I'm Wasabi," he said his voice so calming. "Can I help you clean up?" He asked,

"Of course," you said smiling and blushing a little.