Ch. 2

"MICA!"

Melanie yelled as I ran to her car.

I opened the door to her Volkswagon white bug, and quickly climbed in and hugged her.

Melanie and I became very close friends last year, because she too is obsessed with a Rinn. Jacob Rinn, Jason's older brother who is a senior like Melanie, has also tortured another poor girl with his looks and charms throughout her entire life, just like Jason did to me.

"Gosh Mel I haven't seen you in ages!! WE need to go shopping together soon!"

I smiled to her.

She turned and grinned and started the car.

"I know right?! "

Melanie has just turned 17 in July, and was roughly 5'11 and looked like a fucking model I swear.

I mean actually she IS a model, she just hasn't made it big yet.

Anyways, Melanie has light brown hair with some shimmery gold highlights (lol not natural. obviously no one has that good of fucking hair naturally like what is this Barbie world? I thought not) placed on small strands.

Her skin is tanned nicely, I have to say. She usually doesn't like getting tan and laying out because she's too lazy, but I remember her telling me she wants to try to do a swimsuit modeling magazine this fall and needs to be as tan as a fucking seal in order to get it. I've got some ginger genes from my mom's side (although it doesn't show) so LOL no modeling ever for me.

Not a lesbian or anything we say this as friends haha, but she's got a nice rack and ass. Awkward to say, but even if your a girl you think that when you look at another girl (occasionally) so shut up don't you judge me.

She has hazel eyes that sometimes have little specs of bright blue pop out in the sun, but that doesn't happen too often.

She's a real bubbly person and is always happy, but when her heart gets broken, it's like a puppy who just got ran over by a four-wheeler. Hurt, depressing, and saddens the aura of everyone around her. I've seen her heart broken numerous times, but she is yet to see my heart broken. Sure there was freshman year when Jason and her started dating, but I wasn't completely shattered or broken, just a mild wound that I recovered from with time.

After about a 15 minute drive, we pulled up to Withers High. I noticed most people were already there, and were watching Melanie and I pull in to her assigned parking spot. My nerves started to act up, and I now knew that I was about to walk back into the hellhole of judgment, but also I was going to be checked out by nearly every guy in this school. Sluts think that's good, I don't. I think some people could agree.

I grabbed my pink NIKE duffel bag, and slung it over my shoulder as I cautiously stepped out of Melanie's car. I closed the door softly, but it ended up being really loud and I cringed. The jocks group was standing and talking on the steps and their heads whipped at the sound. Their eyes focused on me, and they started to whisper things to each other about "Who is that?!", but one comment hit me.

"Is that-" I heard one boy start

"Mica. Mica Teaks."

I heard Jason finish.

Jason.

THE Jason.

OH MY GOD.

@#^&@%&*(^%&*%@@#$%^&*)(*IU&Y^%$#$%^&*()*&@^#$($#%@(*@^&@$^%&@#$^%@&%@%

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll update again laterish! (:

Schools startin and its making me busy. I don't have as much free time in me life as I did before!

Anyways,

love you. x