Chapter 10

" You can't leave someone you technically never dated. I didn't even ask Taylor to be my girlfriend."

" Oh I see. So are you excited about the tour ? "
She continued making small talk as the boys joined. I decided to give them some band time as
another reporter snatched me.
I have been through lots and lots of interviews. Same old questions about my love life, career, family,
new years resolution, and the sequel with Taylor.L.

" Hey babe um you might check out Taylor's date. It's Taylor." Harry said as he wrapped his arms
around me.
Taylor and Taylor ? What ?

" Are you mind fucking me, Harr-"
I interrupted myself this time when I saw the view. Taylor swift is Taylor Lautner's date.
What ? What is wrong with Taylor ? Taylor Lautner not Taylor swift. But what is wrong with Taylor too ?
Taylor swift not Lautner. UGH fuck.

" Isabella can you tell us what is going on ? "

" Taylor what is happening ?"

" Wasn't he seen with her first?"

" Why did you and Harry break up ?"

" Over here !"
Oh kill me already. When did Taylor Swift even get here ?
I eyed Harry a worried glance. He just rubbed my arm.
Oh it gets even better. We're next to pose with them !

" We meet again Bell ! " Taylor hugged me. I didn't hug back.

" Oh my gosh. Hello ! It's so nice to finally meet you." Taylor Swift said putting that sweet act back on.
She tried to hug me but I pushed her back for a handshake.

" Oh shit" Harry said under his breath.

" Nice to meet you too ! Oh I know you ! My gosh aren't you the one who dated Joe Jonas and John Mayer ?"
Taylor nodded at me and smiled.

" Oh OH and Jake Gyllenhaa ! "

" And that guy from glee ! Umm.. Corry Montieh ! Oww and Zac Efron ! And of course Eddie redmayne ! "
I continued.
Taylor stood there awkwardly. BAM BIOTCH ! Yo is going down tonight.
I seriously had enough from Taylor bossing Harry around to trying to make me jealous by going out with one of my closest friends ? HELL TO THE NAW . Uh-huh.

" Can't forget Lucas till ! OH and Conor Kennedy ! Damn that's a lot of guys !"

" Uhh .." Taylor bluffed.

" Good luck brah. " I noodged Taylor Lautner and walked away.

" Did you just do that ? THE PAPAS ARE GOING CRAZY ! " Harry got my attention.
Oh no. I'm gonna be in so much trouble. Crap. I didn't realize what I said until the words left my mouth.

"I'm in so much trouble." I looked at Harry.

" It was worth it."

" WOOOOOO THAT'S MY GURL U GO U WERKED UP THERE YO OWNED IT DAMN
GURL THATS RIGHT YO SHOWED HER WHO HAS THE TETAYES HERE"
Louis yelled hugging me.

" A simple " what are you doing" could've been enough, Bell ! "
Liam whispered.

" I have no control whatsoever over myself guys. She pushed my buttons."
I looked at them innocently.

* we gonna skip forward to the after party*

" ISABELLA MARIA JHON LEWINGTON !" Kera yelled. This ain't going to be pretty.

" That's me" I raised my hand.

" WHY ON THE NAME OF GOD'S EARTH DID YOU DO THAT ?
YOU JUST INSULTED TAYLOR SWIFT INFRONT OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS
OF PEOPLE ISABELLA ! "

" Your middle name is Maria ?" Harry laughed at me.
I shot him the little-too-fucking-soon look.

" OH AND YOU ! HARRY ! MAKING OUT RIGHT ON THE SPOT ?
WHAT ? WHY ? WHAT IS GOING ON ? WHAT ? "
Kera finally took a breathe.

" I frankly myself would love to know what is going on."
Simon joined in.

" Fuck" Niall muttered.

" Shit just got real." Louis replied back.
Shit did just get real. I'm looking down. WHAT DO I SAY ?

It's been a week and god do I love staying at home. No socilazing or human contact.
I love having weeks off. But sooner or later I had to check twitter.
The Taylor Lautner is till going around. Um isn't tounge action good enough to clear that up ?
I went on twitter and just did the usual routine. I scrolled through and just read all the usual tweets.
I decided to check my mentions and really see the deal with the 1D girlfriends' hate thing.

@foreverbell: ew why are the boys even friends with her ? I would step on something that looks like you.

@foreverbell: I have no idea how you can look in the mirror and not throw up. I know I would.

You need to go get hit by a car @foreverbell.

Get the picture ? Wow. I'm actually pretty disgusted right now. I decided to replay to some of them.

@harryismine45 : @foreverbell such a fail

@harryismine45: no one asked u to describe ur life x

@itssofiee : they should put smth at Harry's door so u would'nt get in anymore @foreverbell

@itssofiee: Ur face sounds like a good idea to me xo

@julesxx Leave Harry already u slut ! Stay with Taylor Lautner or smth. Ugh bitch @foreverbell

@julesxx Sorry what was that ? I cant hear u over the sound of the amazing sex we're
having.

Well that was enough for the day. Until another mention popped up. Might as well read that one too.

@Nathanthewanted : @foreverbell the hate would stop if u get together with a real man ;)

Um what ? Sure there has always been some twitter wars but it never got to this point.
I'm about to start one.

@nathanthewanted sure ! Call me when u find one xo

Not a second later, Niall jumped in. I wanna see this.

@niallofficial : @nathanthewanted treat first degree burns with cold water #ujustgotowned #ouch

This is a war alright.

@maxthewanted: @niallofffcial I think this place is only allowed for people who
can actually get a relationship #AboutThatColdWater

Now my phone really is blowing up.

@louis_tomlinson : @maxthewanted stop showing off ur love life #imjealous #not.

OH GOD ! I'll get the popcorn.

@EleanorJcalder : I dont think @nathanthewanted will ever call,
I would know since he's surrounded by wannabes like him @foreverbell.

This better be the last tweet for the day.

@foreverbell: @maxthewanted so about this cold water u spoke of ? xo

@louis_tomlinson: This why I love both of u girls @EleanorJcalder @foreverbell

Don't just love the way my day started ?

___________________________________________________________-

Notes:

Tell me whatyou think and sorry if there are the wanted fans no offense :)

Julia