Chapter 27

" Thanks for the ride, Zayn." I walked in into his place.

" Movies, popcorn, and vodka ?" He asked.

" Yes please !" I happily agreed.

" I let you on a little secret." He walked closer.

" Yeah ?" I wondered what cheesy quote could come out of his mouth next

" You know, if you drink enough, it feels like love." He whispered as his fingers shushed my lips.

" I'll keep that in mind." I laughed.

" Perrie left some clothes here last time. Wanna change out of that dress ?"

" I do not wanna know why she left her clothes here." I gagged slipping out of my heels instantly feeling a rush comfort rush over me.

" You know where the bathroom is.' He handed me pajama shorts and a short sleeve v neck.

" Unless you wanna get changed in here. That's fine too." Zayn raised an eyebrow.

" Dude ! Are you even sober ?" I giggled.

" Perhaps, yes." He paused raising his finger in the air." And perhaps, not."

" Typical." I sighed walking to the bathroom.

I walked in hoping to change and carry on with the night. But, the only thing I could feel right now is the knot in my chest growing larger and larger. I felt like I need to breakdown. Harry's words channeled in my head in repetition. How do I run away from everything ? Sure, I'm not a fan of facing my deep fucked up problems but that doesn't mean I run away. I don't run away, I find a way around it.

" Are you alive ? You're taking like forever." Zayn yelled through the thick walls.

" Coming." I wiped a tear away not realizing it was there in the first place.

" I've got vodka, vodka, and more vodka. Do I say vodka ?" He pointed at the table full of the goodies.

" All I need." I grabbed a bottle.

" You ready to talk about it ?" He grabbed a bottle of his own.

" I don't even know what is there to talk about. He called me a bitch who runs away from everything."

" Ouch."

" Yep. And I said at least I didn't sleep with half of London before I was eighteen."

" Bell, shit got real between you too." He took another shot.

" He started it !" I whined.

" Either way, you're going to have talk eventually."

" Eventually." I emphasized.

" Alright let's get your mind off of things."

" How are things with Perrie ?"

" Let's just say, heated."

" Bastard !" I choked through the alcohol burning down my throat.

" It's the truth."

" Change the subject, please." I shook my head in disgust.

" Fine."

" Zayn will I ever be as pretty as you are ?" I mocked.

" Bell, stop." He shot me a glare of annoyance.

" But its my life goal ! You're so purttyyyy." I stretched the 'y'.

" Bell I'm going to beat your ass." He laughed.