Chapter 8: "User-12"

Andrew Practically leapt out the entrance to the subway while running from Miss Scranton, and when he did he kept running knowing that the strange woman was still after him.

He couldn't keep running and carry Trevor at the same time for long; he had to deposit Trevor somewhere safe until the sedation dart wore off.

The Strange lady was after Andrew, if he had Trevor out of the way and out of danger he could run faster and loose her down the street.

He was one of his schools best known runners after all!

Thinking and moving quickly, Andrew leap past a line of people getting onto a nearby bus and ran past the perplexed driver and placed the unconscious Trevor onto one of the seats.

The driver of the bus then called back to Andrew "Hey you! No free ride! Pay up or get off the bus!"

"Fine!" Andrew said in Frustration, and pulled a random bill of money out of his pocket and put it in the bus drivers hand and then began pushing past the oncoming passengers to get off the bus and start running to either lose Miss Scranton, or draw her away from Trevor.

The bus driver then called back "Hey...I only go for exact change, this is a 100$ bill"

It was part of Andrews's payday check he had gotten earlier that day; Andrew called back to the ignorant bus Driver "take it and keep it! For 20 dollars an hour, you're telling me that you're going to complain?!"

Andrew was already out of the bus and running when the bus driver looked down at the 100$ bill in his hand and shrugged and put the 100$ Bill in his pocket, and beckoned the remaining passengers onto the bus.

Andrew was almost around the corner of the street when he saw the Traffic light for the street he was trying to escape across to turn green, and the traffic began flowing down the street.

The crowd of busy people, forming around him, they were all now waiting to cross the street when the light changed.

He would have to wait it out he thought, until he turned to look behind to see if he had actually managed to throw Miss Scranton off his scent.

By the time he looked back to look for her he had realized his mistake, but it was too late the damage had been done.

She had been scanning the crowd of people in every direction for him and when he turned his head back to look for her, she had seen him, and now she was running in the direction he was.

Andrew began to panic, he couldn't wait for the traffic lights to change and allow people to cross, she would be there before that time and would have him for dinner!

Andrew's scared mind then brought up the most crazy, but logical next course of action very quickly...run back through the back alleys to papa Sancho's "Club Taco and chicken", say the code word and use the suit to either escape or fight...escape, definitely escape!

And before Miss Scranton was even twenty feet away, Andrew was running as fast as he could down the street in the opposite direction left, heading for the alleyway he knew ran diagonally to Papa Sancho's "club Taco and chicken" where the suit had been left.

Andrew then began booking down the alleyway heading toward the back door of the "Club Taco and Chicken" and into the employees only area where his locker was and the backpack that was the Assault suit would be found at.

He was almost at the door when suddenly a hand of iron, grabbed his arm before it even grasped the doors handle, and just a swiftly he was clasped around the neck by a woman's hand and pressed against the wall adjacent to the door, and then the hand pressed harder...almost breaking his windpipe as it did.