Chapter 5: The Lockdown of Central High

That same night, over in a dark alley a few blocks away from Andrew Griffins house. The five death gang were laughing together over the various acts of "vengeance" they had visited on various students at the school.

But the leader, scorn, shook his head...saying it wasn't enough. Their lives still sucked while the rest of the world lived fine, and everyone, especially the kids at school laughed in their faces at their pain.

They even had the gall to threaten them all with expulsion, ending their fun in the process, if they were caught one more time... they needed to teach the losers of the school one final lesson and then blow "the city of losers" and get lives of their own that had been denied them all by their parents and society. Maybe go to a place like lunar city, any moron with a gun and a mean streak had a future there in that city...they would fit in fine among the "cool crowd" there.

This plan they had, they needed firepower...and since they had no money, they wouldn't be able to do this "awesome plan".

So here they were trying drugs, and Booze...until a man in a business suit appeared.

Well not really appeared, his face was hidden in the darkness of the alley.

"You looking to get cut up mister?" Scorn asked brandishing his blade.

"Yeah..." Murder said joining behind his leader, "this is our turf!"

"Just making a business transaction you reality deficient west side story rejects..." the business man said with calm poise, almost like he was talking to a mirror and not to five degenerate teenaged hooligans. The man dropped of a parcel, and then began to walk away, "enjoy...and put them to good use"

Scorn was wary at first, but then opened up the mysterious parcel...and when he looked inside at its contents, he grinned with sadistic glee...and he showed them to the rest of the gang members...who smiled the same smile when they saw what was inside the parcel.

Scorn looked back at the retreating man, who was walking away with a cool callousness...the man obviously knew what he had given them, and what they were going to do with it...and obviously, didn't care.

"Hey...who are you man?" Scorn called down the alley.

Before the businessman vanished into the dark of the night down the alley, his voice called back, dripping with sarcasm "I'm your fairy godmother"

Scorn not reading the man's sarcasm, went back to cheering with the rest of the gang members...now they had the means to pull one last act of vengeance against the "good, decent kids" and the "understanding teachers" of the school then next day.

Scorn out of all of the five death gang members, couldn't wait, this would be front page news, everyone would know them, they'd be famous, their deed would be etched in history... it was going to be a hell of a show.

Unknown to the five delinquents, the businessman was still watching them, grinning...this was going exactly the way he wanted it.

THE NEXT DAY...

Andrew griffin awoke, getting ready for the last day of school for the week, and the beginning of his work shift for the week as well.

He passed the still deactivated Cyber-29, which was still leaning against his bedroom wall in its backpack form.

Realizing he didn't have a choice, he decided to use Cyber-29 as a backpack.

As he reached for the clips on cyber-29's backpack forms top, and for a second he thought that cyber-29 wasn't going to open, in response to their fight they had last night.