Odysseus has no boundaries

Just great. Today, I got a fever of 102° F. I felt like utter crap. Mom said that I was gonna stay home with Odie. That cheered me up a bit. Odie is three years younger than me, but he is super adorable.
"Okay. I'm going to head off to work, now Percy. I will check up on you on my lunch break. Got it?" Mom gave me a small smile and closed my door. I closed my eyes to get some rest, but not even 10 minutes after that, I got a knock at my door. Without further warning, my five year old brother busted into my room carrying his favorite toys.
"Let's pway!" He said as he gave me his infamous puppy dog eyes. I sat up slowly and nodded, which made him jump up and down in joy.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

"Boys!" We heard mom, but we're too into playing with the toys in front of us to say anything back. Mom opened the door and gasped a little. Then she smiled.
She saw Odie putting tiny pink bows in my hair while I brushed one of his dolls' hair. I looked up and locked eyes with her.
"Look, Mama!" Said Odie as he showcased my new hairdo. We all laughed and mom soon joined in, calling work to say that she must've caught what I had. We played the rest of the day.

That was one of the only happy memories of Odie that I remember.

Odie started to get confused. He didn't know who he was. Mom is very accepting. He knew that, but he didn't accept himself. Partly on the belief that he thought our father was going to come back. He didn't want to disappoint him. He didn't want to disappoint himself either. Or maybe I should say, herself.

The endless amount of dresses and "girls'" clothing we bought was never questioned. If she wanted that, mom and I would kindly oblige. We loved her with all our hearts. But she felt disconnected from us. She ran away. I have yet to see her.
Until now...

After the war with Gaea

They had just defeated Gaea and we were all in a joyous celebration. That is, until a monstrous roar was heard near Thalia's pine. We all ran, armed with what we could get. However, all that came was a very tired looking girl. Gold dust clung on her body and her weapon. I ran up to her quickly before she collapsed into my arms. Gently placing her on the ground, I moved a few strands of hair out of her face to see who she was. I gasped at the familiar face.
If you probably haven't guessed (especially since I gave you a really good hint up there^), it was my runaway sibling.
Addie or formerly known as Odysseus "Odie " Jackson. Her frame was quite small and she looked kinda malnourished. I picked her up bridal style and headed over to the infirmary.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next morning

She finally woke up. Took a lot less time than I had after my first battle with the Minotaur. I barely got any sleep since I desperately wanted answers.
"Good morning there, sunshine." I said. It took a while for her to take in the whole place before she replied.
"Who're you?" She asked, groggily.
"You wound me, bro.... Uh.... Sis..." I say mockingly. A look of realization swept across her face.
"Percy?" She said questioningly. She threw her arms around me and started to quietly sob.
"What is wrong?" I asked.
"I-I should of never... *hic*.... Ran away!" She started.
She continued her story. She was frequently attacked by monsters. It broke my heart, having to hear what she had to go through.
"Shhhh. It's alright. You're here with me now." I comforted her. An idea popped up into my head.
"I'll be right back." I said as I got up and headed to my cabin. I pulled a trunk out from under my bed and looked at its contents, searching for some specific things. Once I found what I was looking for, I grabbed it and made my way back to the infirmary.
Closing the door behind me gently, I saw Addies's curious expression. The object behind my back was then revealed.
It was one of the dolls we used to play with when we were small. Addie started to tear up and I pulled her into a hug.

Reunited at last.