A/B/O

Annabeth presented today. She is a late bloomer for sure. We (me and her) were hoping she would be an alpha since I'm an omega. However, it looks like our luck isn't that good. She presented as an omega as well. That makes three on this ship. Me, Annabeth and Hazel. Frank and Jason are Alphas. Leo and Piper happen to be the only Betas.
That also means that our one on one relationship won't work. But we don't want an alpha in between us. We just want each other. Since this won't happen, we broke up, reluctantly. I'll have to find someone else to mate with. It's not like we won't be friends. We still have that, but it hurts.

In shock and disappointment, I completely forget my suppressants.

Which is how we get to where I am now. In my room, suffering. I already know that my scent can be smelt all over the boat. I'm hoping that the salty smell of the ocean will mask it, but with how much I have over suppressed my heats, it surely will show. I'll probably trigger Frank and Jason. Especially since Jason is almost right next door. He is still a few doors down, but I doubt that'll stop his instinct to mark. Hopefully, Piper or Annabeth (the two rooms between us) will block him from advancing or he will have enough control to stay put. But that doesn't help me on my end and right now, I feel as if that's the least of my worries. I'm miserable. My pajamas and bed sheets feel like sand paper. I feel hot all over. Slick is oozing out and covering my pants. I feel like a mess (and am pretty sure I look like one, too). It won't be long till I'm crying out for release.
I faintly hear movement just outside my room, but that barely registers in my haste to attempt to remove my clothing.
"Perce?" I hear a voice, but I don't know who it belongs to. I moan.
"Fuck."They swear. Then their scent hits me. Musky ozone.
Just. My. Luck. I swallow down what rational thoughts I had left. Only the desire for pleasure plagues my mind.
"P-please.." I plead.
"N..No... That's a bad idea... Perce. I-I can't..." Jason sounds like he is on the verge of snapping.
"I don't.... I don't care...Fuck Jace...." I reach out to grab his shirt.
"I might hurt you... Or even worse... I-I might mark you..."
"Shit... Didn't you hear me? I don't care! I need you! Please!" I start getting even more desperate. I feel hands at the hem of my shirt.
"Are you sure?" Jason asks, voice sounding strained. I don't reply verbally, I just pull him into bed.
I am hypnotized by the sudden, overwhelming scent of dominance the alpha is giving off right now. I bear my neck and he places his mouth near one of my scent glandes. I struggle to keep quiet. These walls aren't exactly sound proof.
I practically rip off my pajama shirt and start removing Jason's. As I am doing that, he is in the process of removing my sweatpants. We toss them over the bed in hot flurry. Our scents mingle together. I whine as Jason takes his time with the rest of his own garments.
"Hurry! Hurry!" I almost shout. Desperation in the air. Once all our clothes are abandoned on the floor, our hands fly to each others bodies. Groping and cupping each piece of skin delicately. It's surprising how I am even taking this all in. I can feel the scars that litter his body and the divots on his back right above his ass. Jason then flips on top of me and I open my legs, invitingly. His hand trails down my body as I pull him into a searing kiss, our teeth clanking together. His fingers ghost over my thighs and hole. I shudder at his touch. 

A finger slides in with ease. I hear Jason groan. 

"So tight, Perce. I don't even know how I'm gonna fit..." He says breathlessly. He doesn't even finish his sentence before he starts moving his digit in me, poking and prodding me in places that I've never acknowledged. He then adds another and then another. I start to become restless as he drags this out longer than what I can handle.

 I grab his hair and gently tug on it to signal that I'm ready. That I am desperate to move on. Luckily, he gets the idea and reluctantly removes the three fingers. He lines up his manhood to my entrance and looks up. 

"Are you..." He starts, but I don't let him finish. 

"Please!" I almost scream, barely aware of the fact that there are others sleeping. He pushes in and the omega in me sings. Jason sits there for a minute, waiting for me to bottom out. He takes a testing thrust to gauge my reaction. After I respond with a moan, he pulls out and shoves back in.  I whimper as he pounds into me. He switches angles, trying to find a happy medium. 

I cry out. He found my prostate. I felt his smirk as he hit it over and over again. 

"Alpha! Yes! More, please! More, Alpha!" I scream out. Jason thrusts harder into me. I bear my neck to him. It conveys one message. 'Mate me'. And what will a young alpha do in the presence of an omega in heat. 

"Mine." Jason growls as he bites in to my neck hard and stills. I feel his knot inflate and am in utter bliss. 

We don't even register the door opening. Or the gasps. What we did register was someone attempting to separate us. Bad Idea as we were still locked together for another 30 minutes.

"Aaahh!" We shouted out in pain. 

"Oh my gods! I am so sorry." Said Frank. 

"I told you to leave them alone for now." Annabeth gave an exasperated sigh. "We will talk to them after his heats over."

FOUR DAYS LATER

"I can't believe you two big headed bozos did what you did!" Annabeth chastised us. I wince as I shifted in my seat. My ass hurt like tartarus. 

"It was in the heat of the moment." I said. "It snuck on me sooner than I expected." 

"And I heard whimpering. I was worried that someone got attacked or got themselves hurt and couldn't call for help." Jason added. 

"Well, I hope you two are prepared for what is to come next. Not only are you two bonded now, but you most likely got Percy pregnant. Though, you could just abort it." Piper scolded. 

"No!" I say, unexpectedly. The omega inside me not wanting to lose my offspring. Jason looks at me. 

"You actually want to keep it?" He asks. "Like I kinda want to, too. But I didn't think you'd want to keep it!" 

I take a breath in. "Well, I'm not exactly opposed to anything that's happening right now."

"We are on a quest! We can't have pregnant omega on ship!" Annabeth says.

"Well point me to the nearest abortion center that is safe and won't have to need my passport for identification. Oh wait, did I mention that we are also under 18." I say. "I am not just gonna get rid of the child with a hanger!"

"Fine. But if you jeopardize this quest, Seaweed Brain, you know I won't hesitate to..."Annabeth started.

"Okay. Okay. I get it. Stay out of the way. Got it." I respond.