The Poseidon-Neptune pair of confusion

7 Years After Giant War

Annabeth and I eventually settled down. No kids, but that'll  probably change soon since mom won't be quiet about how much she wants grandchildren. We work our regular jobs and will take our saved up vacation time to volunteer at camp. Annabeth works at an architecture company, while I work as a private make up artist (surprise surprise, but hey, I enjoy it). Y'know, simple jobs (as simple as stuff for a half-blood can get).

I was in the arena teaching a sword fighting class to the tweens. It was going well until a commotion near Half-Blood Hill could be heard. Since it would've been practically hopeless trying to get the children's attention back to the lesson, I guess I'd let them all be dismissed and check what ever was going on out. I jogged to the source of the sound and it seemed like a new camper arrived. I pushed my way through the crowd.
At the front, the center of attention was put on a familiar girl. She had black hair that seemed to not be tamed and her eyes were like pools of the Caribbean waters. Not gonna lie, but they were two or three shades bluer than my own sea green eyes. Something easily missed at first glance.
"Percy, my boy, come over here." Chiron called out.
"Yes?" I walk to his side.
"This woman claims to be fully related to you. Would you know if that is true or not?" He asks in a low whisper, loud enough for only me to hear.
"What she claims is true. Yes." I reply and he stares at me with slight look of shock.
"I'll explain it all later. For now, I'll take her to Cabin 3." I gently latch on to her arm and walk with a quick pace. As we pass Annabeth, she gives a slight glare, but then ceases to when she glances at the girl next to me and notices that we look related to each other.
Once we get in the cabin, I close the door as quickly as I can.
"What're you doing here? You'll cause a war!" I say.
"I'm tired of not being able to see my sibling. It's been 19 years. 19 years, Perseus! We're not children anymore. There is no longer a Great Prophecy! What of we to fear!" She replies back.
"We fear the fact that this would cause a total uproar on Olympus. We fear getting zapped by Zeus. We fear being separated far worse than before." I listed, "Chismenos, this isn't something to lightly mention!" 
A knock on the door stopped our argument.
"Percy, you need to explain soon. Come to the big house and do it there." It was Grover. I take a glance at my sister and then head out.

////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"So, it has certainly spread fast that a new camper has joined", Chiron made a gesture towards Chisme, "and Percy will explain as he said he would." He looked at me, ready for an answer.
"This is my twin Sister, Chismenos (Chisme for short)(A/N it's pronounced Chis-mae )She is a daughter of Neptune unlike I, being a child of Poseidon instead. We were separated at the age of five because of formidable circumstances. One being the Great Prophecy and another for being that we're not both Greek or Roman. The list goes on. This would most likely cause an uproar on Olympus since Zeus is unpredictable and the fact that even though we are twins, we are technically not of the same father (which can happen). And lastly, I'm the oldest by a minute thank you very much." I said everything calmly, bur the last part went more with a matter-o-factly tone. A few of the campers gaped.
"I will talk to Zeus." Said an unlikely person. Dionysus came out from the shadows into the arm glow of the camp fire. I looked at him completely flabbergasted.
"I having a feeling that it won't be as bad as you think." He said.

//////////\\\\\\\\\\\
Time skip (2 years later)

"Wanna hold her?" I ask my beloved sister. She holds her arms out and I place the small girl in them. The baby opens her eyes to reveal a pair of grey eyes.
"She certainly has untamable hair, but I guess that's because you're her dad. Mister 'I haven't picked up a brush in 17 years'." Chisme commented.
"It's practically useless. When I try to do anything with it, it just goes back to doing weird stuff itself!" I explain.
"Yeah, but how does that explain that little cow lick you have going on?" Annabeth says as she walks into the room. Hana, the little one with the untamed, ebony hair that we were talking about, coos and holds her arms out to her mommy.

This is about the happiest I've ever been and I don't think it could get any better...

THE END