Chapter 1

"Oww!" I fall down, pushed by a blonde man. "O-oh I'm so sorry..." he mumbles and offers me hand to help me up. "It's fine" I grin and stand up. "I guess I'll g-" "Wait! Can I-I maybe treat you a cup of-of coffee...?" he asks and I chuckle. "Sure you can!" We walk to nearby cat café. When we step in, a blonde waitress comes to us and smiles "Good morning gentlemen!" She shows us a nice lodge in the darker corner. "So. How are you?" I ask mimicking british accent and failing miserably. " I am fine, thank you, how are you?'', he answers to me with perfect accent, then looks to ground and blushes lightly. "Woe, he's damn cu- Pete, you are straight, no- But he's so cute I'd make an exception..." I think as I examine him with my eyes. Soon he lifts his head, and I sink into his deep blue eyes. He blushes slightly more and asks me "So, what is your name?" I startle a bit and answer "Uh yeah... I'm Pete" "I'm Patrick" he answers, with the same accent as before. "Can I get your orders please?" "One hot chocolate" we both say in the same time and the waitress just giggles sweetly. "Two hot chocolates it is! A second and I'll bring them!" she says and smiles at me flirting. We sit in silence a moment, not even radio playing. In a moment the waitress, Lydia says her name tag, brings us the hot chocolates. "Here you go!" "Thank you" we say in the same time again. We drink our drinks in awkward silence. Then a huge-ass cat jumps to the table spilling both of out hot chocolates. Patrick yelps as the hot drink falls into his lap.
___________________________________
(A/N) so yeah here's the first chapter! I hope you enjoy x3 I'm sorry if it's a bit boring, but you gotta start with something, right? :D