Chapter 8

I drive to the Cat Café a tad too early, not sure why, just wanting to.

He's there already waiting for me, and a wide smile spreads on his face when he sees my car coming closer.

I drive in front of him and open the door.
-Heya!" I smile widely back at him, a bit nervous maybe?
-Heyy~" He replies softly and sits in the car.
-See! I got a new car radio!" I say excitedly, causing Patrick to giggle for my excited expression over such a small thing.
Suddenly he leans over me and presses a small kiss on my cheek and blushes a little.

-I missed you. A whole lot" he admits looking me straight in the eyes with an intensive, yet loving, gaze.

-I missed you too" I blush a little and keep smiling, even though I'm confused as hell, not in a bad way though. I liked kisses we had, well the two but still. There was just something so right.

-So, where do I drive?" I ask him, since he's the one suggesting the date.

-Now I have a clear plan. Drive out of the town to road 114 to south" he tells me and I start driving like he instructed. Green Day plays quietly from my brand new car radio I'm so proud about.

I got it about a week ago with money I'd borrowed from my friend Andy. He understood my need and gave me the money with no much of begging.

I now focused on Patrick, and on his softly shaped face, studying even the finest details of them just so I could remember them forever in my mind. Okay what?!?! This is getting over emotional, shit, what's going on with me!?!

Patrick turns to look at me, seeing my intense staring, and blushes a little.

-What? Is there something on my face?" He looks a little concerned and his eyebrows furrow a little, making a cute wrink between them.

-No, I'm just looking at you because you're so beautiful..." I mumble still not looking away.
-AHH! PETE!! LOOK WHERE YOU ARE DRIVING!!" He suddenly screams and I look at the car in front of me, way too close. I slam the brakes slowing down.

-Holy smokes that was close!" Patrick huffs fearfully and tilts the fedora on his head to a better angle.

-Oh god some action" I giggle nervously, still in a bit of panic.
I continue driving, now looking forward keeping my eyes on the road and watching the cars driving in front of us, though I still couldn't help to look at Patrick from the corner of my eyes every once in a while. I'm looking at him again, and he huffs at me playfully:
-Hey! Keep your eyes on the road we don't want to be like the waffles we ate yesterday, right!"
I smile and look back to road.

-Okay, now turn left from here" Patrick instructs and I turn. We get into a small path or like that and I look at Patrick, unsure if he was right about the turn. He just looks calmly out of his car window. He looks at me from the corner of his eye and says:

-Just go straight, we'll be there in five minutes." I nod and keep driving. After about five minutes, we arrive to a meadow. It's not that big, but it's really round.
The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing, it's really peaceful. I turn my eyes into the middle of our meadow, and I gasp silently.
____________________________________
(A/N)
Nyehehehe! Okay wtf XD but yes now you can only guess what there is until the next chapter ;)))) BTW I'm really sorry for these chapters being so short ;_;
~Pluto out x3