Chapter 2

I jump up and go get some paper towels so Patrick can wipe the hot chocolate off his pants. I give them to him and he starts cleaning up.
-Wow!  What the f*ck just happened?" I ask confusedly looking at Patrick.
-Holy smokes, that was something I did not expect… " he mutters quietly. He's now ready of cleaning up.
-Crappy thing for your jeans" I grin.
-Yeah." I check the time and groan.
-Goddamnit! I gotta go, I promised to meet my friend!'' I turn around just to leave as Patrick graps from my sleeve and asks blushing :
-Uh can I-I have your number? Y-you seem like an interesting person."
-Sure thing" I grin and scream happily in my mind. Jackpot! I write my number and a ;) on a napkin, give it to him and leave. As I'm on way I text Brendon, my best friend/other mom

Me: Yo I'm soon there

Brendon: Where the hell ya at!!
Me: On my way, some things happened, sry

Brendon: Okay you better tell me everything!

I sigh and put my earphones on. The Judge from Twenty One Pilots starts playing. I hum along " You're the judge, oh no, set me free-e". There's still over 6 blocks to Brendon's house so I slip away thinking about Patrick and his deep eyes.
/////////Time skip 6 blocks//////////////
I chime in to Brendon's house. Apparently I forget to ahut the door, 'cause in a second he comes and yells at me with only his boxers on:
-Pete! Haven't you ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!?"
-No" I simply answer and sit on his couch.
-Now. Tell me." He sits next to me and chuckles. I start telling.
-Uh, so I was on my way to your house from Joe's music shop, as this super cute guy bumps on me and I fall down. He helped me up and treated me a coffee."
-Hold on. I thought you were straight as a pole!" Brendon giggles.
-Well something has clearly hit this pole" I joke. Brendon laughs his ass off on the floor as he fell off the couch.
-Okay calm down Brendy boy" I joke and in a second he's serious again, pouting slightly.
-Stop calling me Brendy Boy!" I just chuckle a little and mutter looking "guilty"
-'kay". Then I realise : I didn't have Patrick's number! I tell this to Brendon, who just sighs.
-I'm sure he'll call you if he's really that into you that you lead me on"
____________________________________
(A/N) so here again! I promise I'll get on with Pete's and Patrick's relationship next time x3 I hope you enjoyded!
~Pluto out