chapter 3

i lay on hippie hollow beach. i too loved it here. there was no cell phone reception, no contact to the outside world. it was just... us. i smiled to myself at the thought. suddenly a cold splash of water hit my half naked body. it was freezing! "ROSS" i yelled getting up off the sand and taking off my sunnies. "i wanna playy" he wined like a little kid. i laugh the walk up to him slowly. "i forgive you" i say. its better to forgive and forget right? he smiles a cheeky grin then runs over to me, enveloping me in a kiss and hug. "i want to do something for you" he whispers, pulling out of the kiss and running over to where his guitar sat on the beach. i sighed. were not wrighting another song are we? before i could ask him, sweet sweet lyrics poured out of his mouth. oh my god. he was serinading me.

last summer we met. we started as friends, i cant tell you how it all happened. then autum it came, we were never the same, those nights  everything felt like magic. and i wonder if you'll miss me to. if you wont heres the one thing i wish you knew

i think about you, every morning when i open my eyes. i think about you, every evening when i turn out the lights. i think about you every moment every day of my life, your on my mind all the time, its true.

how long till we stop pretending, what we have is never ending, wooah, woah. if all we are is just a moment, dont forget me cause i wont and, i cant help myself

i think about you, every morning when i open my eyes. i think about you, every evening when i turn out the lights. i think about you every moment every day of my life, your on my mind all the time, its true.

and with the end of the song came the begingin of my tears came "ross.. you wrote me that? oh my... i dont know what to say" i whisper. it was beautiful. his voice was beautiful. no one as ever serinaded me before. i felt like i was in a dream. " then dont talk. let me" he says, putting down the guitars and grabbing my hands with his, large, warm ones. "i love you abbey. with all my heart, with all my being. and i know that a part of you still loves niall. you will never full heartedly love me. and i have grown to accept that. i have gotten over that. forgotten that, so i can be with you. which is just proof of how much i love you. i want to be with you forever. even if it means giving up other things i love. like peanutbutter, because i know you done like it" ross says, making me chuckle. "ross.. you are so amazing. and im sorry i cant love you as much as you love me. im trying so hard to tho" i say sadly. "its ok abbey. which is why i want to do this" and with those words he got down on one knee and pulled a ring out of his pocket. "abbey follet, the love of my life. will you marry me?" ross says, biting his lip in anticipation. "oh my this is so sudden.. im only 20 ross.. but fuck it! yes ross, i will!" i say smiling. he jumps up and hugs me tightly, then kisses me. this kiss was different to any other we had shared. it was real, it was passionate. it was a married couple to be kiss. i smile as i pull away. all i ever wanted to do was get married, start a family. but what ross said soon shocked me. "the wedding will be held tomorrow." "wait.. what!?"   "ive been organising it months in advanced. i have everything planned out, and it will be held  at 6pm, just as the sun sets on out private beach." i smile again. he had put so much effort into this. and risked me saying no. but everything was planned. this was paparatzi woulldnt go mental. " i love you ross" i love you too abbey"

NIALLS POV

it had been 5 hours since i woke up. mum and dad had visited, and the boys were currently here. i could now walk around, although i was really weak and skinny. i cant believe i was out for 5 whole years? i left behind millions of directioners. i cant believe it. but i do look older.. alot older. im 22 now. and i was 17 last time i was awake. thats a long time ago. "niall lets switch on the tv for a bit eh? might find something interesting on here" liam says, flicking through channels before he lands on a doccumentary type thing on mtv. it was on the fair haired beauty i remembered earlier. "abbey follett has been through her fair share of ups and downs. after her boyfriend niall horan fell into a come 5 years ago, so much has changed for this feisty women. she has 3 albums out, and her newest one, ocean-heart, is a must-listen-to. she really did start from the bottom, now she is here! abbey avoided her dark past and started a new path, starring in the remake of the princess bride alongside channing tatum! and starred in a emotional, tear wrenching movie based on her dark and dangerous childhood. that girl has been through alot! we have new that niall horan woke up from a coma only  a few hours ago, and as soon as he gets the strength to walk around and do normal activities again, he will rejoin one direction and continue where they left off! how will abbey react ot this sudden fork in the road of her life. she will have to make a big decission. choosing her old lover, the one she left behind unwillingly to gain a life of fame, or choosing her newboy toy, ross lynch! the blond haired disney star has reportedly written a whole new album about the kiwi beauty!" and thats when liam switched off the tv again. suddenly a head rush of memories came flodding back. meeting her at the local pub when were on tour down under, falling in love at first sight. senior prom with her, holidays to bali, introducing her to my mum, every single date we had shared. all the kisses, cuddles etc. the first time we 'got it on' and right up till the car accident. abbey was the love of my life. now look at her? a movie star/rock star. i didnt know what to think. tears started streaming down my face as i remember her perfect features, and our perfect memories. "whats wrong mate??" harry asks from beside me. "i... i... i rember her. abbey. i remember it all now. where is she? WHERE IS SHE!? i need to see her. who is this ross lynch bastard, stealing my girl away. how could she move on so fast!? i dont even know what im feeling right now" i yell, slamming my fists into the bed. i needed to see her. where was she? why wasnt she here next to me right now? "niall.. everyone has been trying to reach er all day, but she wont pick up her phone. her manager said she is out on the boat today, so i doubt she will find out till tomorrow. " zayn says, biting his bottom lip. damn it! i want her here now. "lads, i have an idea. niall were sneaking you out and onto the private jet. you are going to see her , and we should be in LA around 6pm tomorrow" louis says, calculating the times. "sounds like a plan lou, sounds like a plan." i say chuckling. im going to get my abbey back, even if it kills me.