chapter 4

ROSS'S POV

my plan was all going down. i knew she would say yes, i mean, how could she not? im perfect. i smile at the thought that 2morrow she will be mine forever. little did she know that it was all in my master plan. i cut all the phone lines and tv, radio etc so she couldnt find out about niall waking up. if she knew, she would leave me for good! and i cant have that. and once she marries me, she wont be able to leave. the plan is to marry her, then take her to an old cottage out in the country or norway, where no one will be able to find her, or hear her scream. i will set up the story that death caught up with her and we both died in a tragic road accident after the wedding. she wont be able to escape, and she will be with me forever. what abbey (or the rest of the world) dosent know, is that me and niall are related. were cousins, decendants of the famous scientist dr.harrison. he envented the basic idea of the time machine. and thats how im going to get away with my plan. in the cottage, the time machine is hiddin, in the basement. only me and nialls parents know where it is. once i tell her everything she need to know, we will be travelling back to the year 1509, where i have a kingdom set up for us to rule over. she will be my queen, and me her king. it will all be perfect. it has to. abbey stirrs on the couch beside me, her head rested on my sholder and her hands in mine. she is so cute when she sleeps. she wont be able to get anywhere without me. she loves me, i kow it. she may still love niall, but she will eventially love me more. "morning sweet heart. we fell asleep on the couch. you ready for the big day?" i ask her, putting on my innicent good boy act again. "morning" she says in a sing song voice. "im so excited! what are we doing first!?" she asks, her eyes her eyes lighting up with the thoughts of todays activities. "well, first we have people coming over to style us and make you look more beautiful, if thats even possible. then we say hello to the guests.." i carry on with the list of things to do, and she listens carefully. i hear the doorbell being rang, so i sprint over to answer it. "good moring sir. are you ready?" my stylist luther asks. me wasnt the straightest one in the bunch. and i guess thats why he suited the job of being a stlist so well. next to him stood abbeys old friend and styist, sophie. she never really liked me. she was always a 'team nabby horlett' shipper. she pushed passed me and into the house, without a greeting. she runs up to abbey and hugs her, then quickly wispers something in her ear, before they exit the room.. wierd.

ABBEY'S POV

my back ached as i slowly woke up. after watching  finding nemo with ross, we must of fallen asleep on the couch. i hear a slightly evil chuckle come from ross, and it made me shiver. how wierd. "morning sweet heart. we fell asleep on the couch. you ready for the big day?" he asks sweetly. everything about him seemed so... innocent. i whisper a small 'good morning' then ask him about the events of the day. i honestly cant wait! it all sounds so amazing. i cant believe today was the day! i was going to be a married women the next time i woke up. scary thought. the doorbell rings and he gets up and runs over the the big oak door, pulling it open standing there was luther and.. sophie! i hadnt seen her scince i worked with her on my music video 3 months ago. im suprised she would be doing this for me... after all, she hates ross's guts. she walks over to me with her big strides and evelops me in a warm 'barnwell' hug. "abbey, something big has happened. i need to talk to right now." she whispers before exiting the room. i follow her curious. we walk down into my 'woman cave', which was really just the basement done up to look nice, with a recording studio in one corner, luxury sofas on the other. the floors were carpeted with a fluffy, violet carpet that felt like luxury on your feet. the walls were also a purple colour, but more of a 'hot purple'. there was a bar in another corner, and bean bags spread out around the room. there were more things, but they werent important. i sit down on the white sofa, waiting for her news. "abbey... this is going to be hard for me to say, because the time is so bad but..." she was interrupted by ross and luther rushing down to the woman cave and yelling at us to get our asses moving through to the shared dressing room we had. sophie looks mad. i wonder what she was going to say?