chapter 9

ABBEYS POV

“Molly I can’t believe you’re here! I’ve missed you so much!” I scream, hugging her tightly. “Ross told me his plan about what he was going to do. He broke into my house and threatened to kill my mum if I didn’t go” molly says, starting to shake. “awe molly.. its ok. We will get out of this mess. I promise!”

“Who’s that?” molly says, pointing to Ryder who had assumed his spot, leaning against the wall in the corner. ”I am Ryder blue, your worst nightmare sweetheart” Ryder says smirking. “what’s gotten into you. You have gone right back to the way you first treated me. She is in the same position as us. Being blackmailed, a loved one’s life at stake. So don’t stand there acting like some esh lad. Pull yourself together.” I snarl at him. How could he be so rude when molly was in the same situation as him? “Abbey, it was meant to be you and I against the world remember? And I don’t need to be looking after another silly girl that cant look after herself” he snarls back. Molly pipes up at the sexist comment. You could almost see the steam coming from her ears. “excuse me you fuckwit. Im am of Irish decent, and I pack a pretty good punch. So don’t tell me I am defenseless, because I know for a FACT that I can fend and look out for myself” Ryder slinks back to the corner and sits on the floor with a sulky look on his face. Suddenly, it all clicks into place. “ryder… are you jealous?” I ask while smirking. His cheeks turn a bright red before he stomps out of the room, slamming the door behind him. “please don’t mind ryder, he is just… not like us. Ryder is actually a nice person, once he gets used to you” I say , still holding in a laugh at the fact that ryder was jealous. Suddenly the door bursts open once again, and ross walks in. “time to go darlings.” Then he just walk out, motioning for us to follow him. We do as were told and are lead down a steep set of stairs. And when I say steep, I mean really steep. These things were pretty much fucking vertical. If you tripped you would probably die. We reach the bottom of the stairs and there are 3 doors. “behind the middle door ladies, is the time machine. To the right is the boys changing room and toilet. And to the left, is the women’s. There should be dresses in there along with clothes you will be required to wear to well.. fit in. pack all of them into suitcases, and meet me back here” ross says, before ushering molly and I into the small room. We step inside and close the door behind us. Inside there was another door, leading to what I guessed was a bathroom. There were 2 massive racks and shelves of clothes, shoes and accessories. There were also 2 bug suitcases in the corner, one for each. I had to admit, I was getting excited about this. WE GET NEW CLOTHES!? I was a shopaholic, and I’m not afraid to admit it. we let go of each other and run to a rack, grabbing the first thing we saw. In my case, it was a full length dress, which required a corset underneath. Actually, everything in this rack required a corset. Fuck. We both strip down and pull the corsets on. Molly ties mine up, tightly. It was almost too hard to breath. We swap positions, so that I was tying hers. We pull on the petticoat, also full length to give the dress that extra.. well… puff! Then came the actual dress. I pull the gown part on and smoothed out the material. I looked so.. old fashioned. But still cute. And so did molly! We both looked absolutely adorable! (outfits on the side)