First Date

Denise's POV:

I woke up thinking of Austin and then right then and their i got a text from Austin that read,

From: Austin💜

Babe wake up I need you here in my bed we need to go on first date can it be today? Please wake up and call me as soon as you do! Please? Xxx

I smiled and wrote back.

To: Austin💜

I'm awake. I would love to go on our first date but where too? I'll be right over gimme a second to get ready! Xxx

From: Austin💜

Okay you know what get ready for our date and I'll let you know to come outside. I love you and I miss your kisses so much. Xxx

To: Austin💜

Okay! I love you too and I miss your kisses and I miss you too!!! Xxx

I went into my bathroom took a warm shower brushed my teeth and washed my hair. I let my hair wet and I just styled it loosed with my bangs side ways and my hair dangled loosely in natural curls that reached up to my waist. I went into my closet and grabbed this shirt that has a hole in the back and grabbed my white booty shorts. I put on some white sandals with little diamonds. I fixed my bed while I waited for my sexy boyfriend to come pick me up. I made sure my bag had the basics: lipgloss, a clip for my hair, and a pair of flip flops. I sat on my bed while going through my Instagram and I recieved a text.

From: Raymond💕

Hey sweet thang wanna hang out today? I miss seeing you! Xxx

To: Raymond💕

Hey Ray sorry I have a date with my Boyfriend. But I miss you too. Xx

From: Raymond💕

Boyfriend? Since when Denise I thought you only had your eye on me. What happened?

To: Raymond💕

Nothing happened you took too long to get what you want sorry! Gtg! Xxx nice chatting.

After that I didn't get another text from Raymond. And I only got a text from Austin telling me to come outside. I went outside and saw Austin in his red Lamborghini looking so cute like always.

"Hi babe!" He said as I walked down my porch.

"Hi Austy!" I said as I opened the passenger seat door.

Austin leaned in to kiss me and I pointed my house and he nodded and said,

"Right lets drive a few miles." He said as he started driving.

It was a quiet ride and he placed his hand that wasn't on the steering wheel and placed it on my lap asking for my hand to intertwine with his so I did. We intertwined fingers as he drove and I. Just stared at him.

"What wrong? You keep staring at me." He said giggling.

"Your just so perfect! And I just love you." I said as I buried my face in my free hand. Austin didn't say anything and just pulled over.

"Austin what's wro-" I said before I was cut off by Austin when he kissed me passionately and I deepened the kiss and he asked for entrance and I let him in his tongue dance in my mouth with my tongue. I broke the kiss to breathe and reminded Austin to keep driving. We drove up to the beach.

"Austin I don't have a bathing suit!" I said a I smacked his arm playfully.

"It's ok that's why I went back to Victoria secret and bought you this bot the one you really liked." He said as he got a bag from behind the car.

"OMG Austin thanks!" I said as I pecked his lips.

"Ok we can go change in the bathrooms." He said as he grabbed me by the waist and guided me to the bathrooms.

"Okay go change!" He said as he walked to the men's room.

"Okay." I said as I walked in the women's bathroom. I finish changing before Austin and I just waited outside the bathrooms. When I spotted a blond guy with long hair coming my way with a six pack. Holy shit it's Raymond.

"Hey Denise!" He called out at me.

"Hi Raymond." I said as he approached me.

"So what is a beautiful little lady like you doing here all alone?" He said starting down at me.

"I'm n-" I got cut off by Austin again.

"She's not alone she with me......her boyfriend." He said as he wrapped his cold hands around my waist which made me jump a little bit.

"Oh well nice meeting you I'm Raymond." He said sticking his hand out to shake Austin's hand.

"I'm Austin." He said as he shook his hands.

"Cool nice meeting you bro see you around Denise I have to go." He said as he walked away.

"Okay bye." I called out.

"Who is that? Why was he talking to you." Austin said all jealously.

"Baby he's just a friend from school okay calm down I might've had a small crush on him because I thought I should move on since you didn't live her no more so in just moved on and now I have moved on from him and I'm all yours baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the sand.

We spent the whole day on the beach making out and getting in the water. We went home and changed we then went out for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for reading and please read my other book:

My lover Justin Bieber

Please tell your friends to ready both books please comment vote let me know what you guys think of the chapters please ily.💛💙💜💚❤💛💙💜💚❤💛💙💜💚❤💛💙💜💚❤💛💙💜💚❤💛💙💜💚❤