Surprise!!!

Austin's POV:

Denise stepped out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test in her hand. I took her right hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.

"I'm....."she stuttered.

"Your what?" I asked nervously.

"Pregnant....Austin I'm........PREGNANT........" She said with joy as she hugged me. I freely let my tears stream down my face and Denise did the same but they weren't bad tears they were tears of joy.

"We are going to be parents Austin." She said as she kissed me passionately.

"Quick, tell A.C., Rob and Zach." She said as she ran to pick up my phone and her phone.

I quickly sent the boys a text.

'You guys are going to be uncles....yupp you read properly Denise is pregnant and we are just so happy why don't you all clue over for a little celebration.'

I sent it and looked up at Denise to see her calling her mother and breaking the news I decided I should do the same and u called my mom and you could hear the screams from the other end of the line of Denise mom and my mom. Our moms are both single moms and are like BFF's so pretty much me and Denise have 2 moms.

"Babe my mom wants to talk to you.."I told her and she took my phone and handed me hers.

"Hi,"I said.

"Austin I'm so proud of you guys." She said.

"Thank you."

"Do your best to take care of her the way that you always have done."

"Of course." I said while giggling to my self."we are having a little celebration tonight why don't you come over along with my mom."

"Of course, perfect see you later." And with that she hung up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter sorry but um great news she pregnant yayy and don't worry, I will update a longer better chapter tmm!!!! love you guys and please go to my works and read my other fanfics please tell friends and family to read.... <3