The Day My Life Changed Completely!!!

Denise Vasquez is a very smart girl. But when it comes to boys Denise is very shy. She has been best friends with Austin Mahone since the 5th grade now their both in high school until Austin becomes famous and drops everything, even his friendship with Denise.

*Denise's POV:*

"Morning sweetie!" my mom yelled from downstairs as she heard me make my wY from my room. "Morning mom, what are you makijg for breakfast?" I said as i entered the kitchen. " Your favorite! Pancakes!!!" she said excitedly. I nodded my head as she passed me a plate of pancakes with syrup and I ate. As soon as i finished I went upstairs to ring up my girls Nakia and Chakira. But before I could even dial Nakia's number I saw a notification from Twitter. I pressed the Twitter app and saw a tweet from Austin Mahone. Not only is he my best friend, but hes my crush!!!! I glimpsed at the tweet which read " Heading back to my hometown!! Tonight can't wait to see my friends!!!!" After I read these words i didn't hesistate to dial Nakia. I explained to her what the tweet said and she giggled. "Aren't you happy he's coming back Denise?!!" she yelled through the phone. " I guess but....the fact that he dosen't know the feelings I have for him make me not so happy to see him!". It's 7:15 a.m. and im on my way to school with Chakira and Nakia. When i arrived at school i felt that everyone was tLking about Austin coming back. That day after school i saw my crush Raymond and obviosly he dosen't know about me having a crush on him. So I walked up to him and said " Hi Raymond!" when i look to the side i see my old old wlbest friend Williana. Me and her stop spaeaking to each other after she started dating this boy named Sammuel who i told her was a bad influence anyway..... Raymond stopped me as i turned around and asked " Denise um...i l'm failing math wanna come over and help me study later tonight?" of course i agreed " um.. yeah i'd love too!" "ok see you later, beautiful!". When those words came out of Raymonds mouth i instantly froze and felt my cheeks flush red.

*Nakia's POV:*

While me and Chakira were waiting for Denise to finish her lovey dovey conversation Hamza came up to me and said " Hey, Nakia long time no see! Want to hang out later and catch up!". I felt like i was stuck inside and ice cube and i instantly melted and said " um.. yeah i'd love to just hit me up and let me know where!". " no problem!".

*The next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my mom cheering. When i walked downstairs I see Austin's mom and Austin's little sister Nina talking to my mom. " Goodmorning Mrs. Mahone, goodmorning mom!" i said in a very lazy way. "oh sweetie Mrs. Mahone has something to tell you!" my mom said clapping. "yes swettie Austin is here and i know he is your best friend and i just wanted to tell uou he said he'll be over in 20-15 mins!" she squealed. " WHAT!!! I UAVE TO GET DRESSED THANX FOR THE MESSAGE!!!!" I said as i ran upstairs to my shower. i took a shower with warm hot water, as sson as i stepped out the shower i grabbed my booty shorts and a neon pink shirt thT read "all you needis love" with a hole in the back and a knot at the bottom of my spine. i put my long straight hair into a saggy bun and placed a pinkhead band on my head. As soon i was done i applied some of my juicy couture viva la vida loca perfume and fixed my room a bit. As soon as i was done i went downstairs to see my mom sitting on the couch talking to a boy who was tall and handsome. ai couldn't believe my eyes it was Austin. " DENISE IS THAT YOU?!!!!!!?????? I MISSE  

D YOU SOME MUCH COME HERE GIVE ME A HUG!!!!!!" Austin said as he ran to me and i ran towards him he picked me up and spun me around. he gave me a tight hug for what seemed like hours. He kissed me on the cheek and sparks flew!! I spent some time with Austin until i saw the time it was7:30 p.m. I totally forgot i rold Raymond i will hel him syudy my phone rsng and i excused my self from Austin to answer my phone.. " Excuse me Austin!" i said as he nodded his head.

"Hello" i said softly and sweet l.

"Hey, beautiful i just called to remind you of our date.... umm i means st-study date!" Raymond's deep voice spoke threw the spreakers of my phone.

" Yeah, I totally forgot I was catching up on some things with a good friend of mine. I'll be right over." i said blushing.

" Okay, I'll wait for you as long as you want!" His husky voice sent shivers threw my body.

" Okay!" i fined the conversation.

" Everytbing all right?" Austin asked me suspiciously. " yeah I just remembered i need to go help a friend study. Sorry Auston can we talk tommorow or later?" i said. "I definitly understand Denise no need to presure yourself. Take care and text me when you done i' ll go pick you up!" he said kindly. I hugged him tightly and said thnx Austin.

*Raymond's POV:*

There was a knock at my door and i suddenly knew who it was. " Denise im so happy you made it!" I said as i starred at her hot outfit. " Thnx i got here as soon as possible wouldn't want to keep you waiting!" her angelic voice rang threw my body. I gave her a hug and let her in we went upstairs to my room where the lights were dim and their was soda and chips and my math text book on tbe floor.

*Denise's POV:*

We went upstairs to Raymond's room and the lights were dim, i goggled as i entered him room. Raymond got real close to my body even though he was taller he was pretty lose to me, "what happened? why sre you laughing at me??!!" he said in a pouty puppy face. "nothing just thinking!" i said shyly. he leaned real close and our lips were litteraly 2 millimeters away.