Study Date!!

*Denise's POV:*

                Me and Raymond had been studying for what felt like hours. He kept getting distracted with his phone, puppy and even my eyes. " Okay, so pie equals 3.14. Got it?" I said as I stared at him write it down in his math notebook. "yeah," he said deeply and tired. "can we take a break now? please!!" he said lazily. " I gave up into his honey eyes "okay fine!".

               It was 10:15 p.m. on a Saturday. me and Raymond just finished studying and he was talking to me about himself I kept on giggling at his embarrassing moments. I checked my phone to see the time which read 10:45 p.m. and my eyes widened to see how many times Austin had texted me saying if I was dine so he v=could come get me to chill. " Raymond, its been really fun helping you study and it's my pleasure but I have to go." I said ashamed. " don't worry, Denise don't stress it I'll walk you if you want!" he said excitedly. " um......is that ok with you? I don't want to bother you!" I said shyly. " Not at all as long as I'm with you I'm not bothered!" he said smiling. I blushed and nodded.

 *Raymond's POV:*

                       Denise and I left my house and as we walked I notice we were quiet I just had to break the silence. "so..... I know this is a little straight forward but, are you single?"

" yes. I am but I have feelings for one special guy and another guy also but, I doubt their into me!" she said as she bowed her head.

"oh, ok. I'm single too." I said and looked up at her.

"why did you even ask? if I may know!" she said smiling.

"well, cuz before we left I saw you look at your phone and smile a little bit.....I even saw you blush!"

"oh I just read a funny tweet from a dear friend I miss." she said sweetly.

*Denise's POV:*

             As soon as we reached my doorstep Raymond grabbed my hand and said " Thanks for helping me study it really helped." I giggled and looked to the floor "no problem and anytime!" he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and whispered " Call me. text me. Skype me." he said huskily. These words made my hands shiver at his touch. "Definitely!"  said with joy.

             As soon as I entered my house I called Austin and he didn't pick up I could of sworn he was mad at me and I felt a little down, until my phone vibrated my bed and I looked at the screen and smiled.

"Heyyyy!" I said joyfully.

"Hey what you doing? you never called me I would of went to get you!" he said and I just laughed.

"sorry he offered to walk me home and so I just agreed I thought you'd be asleep by now." I said as I waited for a response.

"nah I've been waiting for your call!"

"oh sorry!" I said shyly.

"um should I come over I know your alone I am too. our moms went partying to see if they find themselves a boyfriend!" he said laughing.

"um sure ok but what about Nina?" I said worriedly.

"she'll be asleep any minute! I'll be right over" he said as he hung up.

I heard a knock downstairs so I ran to the door. when I opened Austin embraced me in a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. "ohhhh, I see what you just did Austin!" said Nina sweetly. I flushed red and Austin said "why are you blushing? you like that don't you?!!!" he said as he got ready to tickle me.

He tickled me until I admitted that I liked it. Nina fell asleep so we were pretty much alone.

I had a feeling that this was the time for me to tell Austin my feelings for him. Before anything I text my girls while Austin talks and I tell them, "I have decided to tell Austin my feeling for him right about now I will let you know how it goes!!"

"Austin, theirs something I need to tell you," I said as I lowered my head, "I have some very deep feelings for you ever since the first time I met you. I knew you would never like me and I've always kept it to myself but...."

"enough, I feel the same way I have always liked you just never got the guts to tell you how beautiful you are I know that you will always be beautiful!!" Austin said as he lifted my chin up to face him. He looked me straight in the eyes, licked his lips before getting closer to mine as he placed a soft kiss on my lips I felt like sparks flew all over the place and jut blew the roof off my house.

"Austin I've been waiting so many years for this!" I said as I cupped his face in my hands.

"me too Denise. Me too." he said as he placed another passionate kiss on my pink lips.