Party

Denise's POV:

Tonight my mom and Austin's mom are coming over. We are having a party, just in case you didn't know I'm pregnant.

"Babe you need something nice for tonight." Austin said ad he entered my room.

"Babeeeee really cant i just where a blouse and jeans." i whined.

"No babe you need a dress." he said.

"Babe I don't even have a bump yet no one will tell." I said.

"Fine, do you have a nice blouse?" he asked.

"I hope so."I said as I opened my closet and rummaged through the clothes.

"We can always go buy one you know." he insisted.

"Babe I don't want to make you waste your money on me." I said as I walked over to him.

"Babe I have to waste my money on you your my girl and your my baby momma." he said ad he kissed my lips his plump, pink soft lips connecting with mine. I deepened the kiss making austin carry me to the bed and heating the make out session.

"Babe how about we go to the mall now before this gets to heated." he said as he kissed my neck.

"Fine lets go." I agreed.

6 P.M ~

Denise's POV:

I was getting dressed i looked at myself in the mirror and i just admired my self wearing that beautiful punk chiffon dress Austin bought me in Forever 21. I heard a knock at the door downstairs.

"Babe i'll get it." Austin said from downstairs.

"Ok."

I heard my mom, Austin's mom and the crews voices. i quickly curled my hair and applied some mascara and eyeliner and a little pink lip gloss.

"Hi guys." i said as i went down the steps.

"Hey sweetie." My mom said as she hugged me. "i remember when i first found out i was pregnant with you." she said as she dried her tears.

"Mom stop your gonna make me cry." i said as i hugged her.

"Your right sorry."

"Hi, honey." Austin's mom said as she hugged me tight.

"Hey momma mahone." i said.

"Don't call me that only the fans call me that call mom too." she said.

"Fine, mom." i said giggling.

"Where are the boys?" I asked curiously.

"They are out in the yard." my mom said.

"Ok I'm gonna go say hi why don't you guys stay here?" i said.

"Ok thats fine." they said together and i nodded and walked to the yard. The boys were talking and giggling i looked at my prince charming and he was blushing I'm not sure what they were talking about.

"Hiiii!!!" i said and they all jumped and acted ad if they were not talking at all.

"Hey babe. Come say hi to the guys." Austin said nervously.

"Hi guys!" i said as i hugged A.C and Zach.

"So what were you guys talking about?" i asked as i hugged Austin.

"Oh you know nothing important." he said as he kissed my nose.

"Oh ok." i said and we all went inside.

We were all talking and having fun. Then i received a text.

1 Text Message

Denise we have to talk. ASAP please i need help. ~ Chakira

Whats wrong? I have awsome news for you right now. What do you want to talk about first?~ Denise

Your news!! ~Chakira

IM PREGNANT!!!! your gonna be a aunt!! ~ Denise

What are you kidding me!!!! ok my news is I think I like Zach.!!!!~ Chakira

Thats great awsome i will tell him right now~ Denise

Ok tell him and tell me what ye says. ~ Chakira

"Zach can i talk to you in the kitchen?" i asked him.

"Sure come on." he said as he stood from the couch. we entered the kitchen.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you like Chakira?" i asked

"Omg i've only told Austin did he tell you?!? im gonna kill him." he said furiously.

"No no no she told me to ask cuz she likes you."

"She does?" he asked.

"Yea she just told me."

"Omg yes tell her to come over please!!!!" he begged at my feet.

"Ok fine. let me see if she can come"

Text:

Hey good news he said he likes you too and he wants me to ask you to come over. ~ Denise

Be right there ;) ~ Chakira

Back to world~~

"Zach she coming." i said to him and he nodded and everyone had confused looks on their face. 20 minutes later she arrived and the door bell rang.

"I will get it." Zach said.

"Ok have fun!!" i yelled after him.