Names!!!

Denise POV:

Me and Austin found out 3 weeks ago that we were having a baby boy. Me and Austin need to start thinking on some names.

"babe what do u think about Carter?" i asked knowing thats Austin's middle name.

"babe i'm happy with whatever name you pick." he said as he kissed my swollen hands.

"ok fine so Carter it is." i said clapping.

" ok babe not to much exciteme. we need to plan what the baby's room is gonna look like." he said.

"i was thinking a light green color and we could make it monkey themed." i said.

"that sounds perfect. i guess im headed to home depot later with the boys." he said as he kissed my forehead and sent the boys a text.

we currently were sitting on the couch cuddling when the doorbell rang. I decided to open the door to reveal Raymond.

"Denise...." he said as he looked at ne up and down. "um is there any chance we can talk." he said as i felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. I immediately knew it was Austin.

"um babe this is.....Raymond." i said nervously.

"oh ok." he. said plainly.

"babe can you give us a second? please." i said.

"sure." he said stepping inside the house. i led Raymond to the porch.

"how may i help you Raymond." i said.

"Denise i know alot happened between us i was just hoping me and you could be friends. And i also would like some advice from you." he said.

i was speechless we chatted for a little, we laughed bit i gave him the advice he needed and he was on his way.

" babe what was that about?" Austin asks as he sat on the couch as he watched me walk inside the house.

" nothing he just wanted to be friends again and he wanted some advice on how to get his girlfriend back." i sad as i sat on Austin's lap.

"oh ok." he said as he kissed my lips.

"babe lets go to sleep please im super tired, plus isn't Becky coming tomorrow?" i asked him.

" yea shes comng to meet you and the baby....well you and Carter he said as i stood he turned me around lifted my shirt and kissed my belly.

Austin is going to be an awsome father . I see him playing with Carter all day, whether hes on tour or not. I can see us backstage as a big happy family. I see us getting married on the beach with an all white wedding. I see me and Austin with 3 kids living our lives and not caring about what lies the paparazzi has to say about us. I see us telling people we are the 'Mahone family' i see thosr headlines on gossip magazines 'cutest family is the mahone family'.

____________________________________

hi Mahomies and others..........<3 this chapter is ao sweet.

I'm sorry about tht last parahraph i got a little carried away and those are most things i see between me and Austin ;) that i imagine btw :P