The day!!!!

~8 Weeks later~

Denise's POV:

Ok so I'm officially 3 months old now and as you may know I know have a bumb to show to the world and everyone knows. Today im going to the doctors to find out the gender.

"babe you ready to go?" my beautiful boyfriends name came into my room.

"yes help me put my vans on." I asked nicely.

"sure, so do you want a girl or a boy?" he asked me and looked at my face.

"babe whatever gender it is I will be happy as long as its our baby I don't give a care in the world." I said as I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him.

"me too." he said as he helped me up from the bed and we made our way hand in hand to the car.

~at the doctor~

"hi how may I help you?" the nurse said.

"hi I have an appointment for a sonogram." I said politely.

"ok please sign your name and have a seat." she said I followed her instructions and sat down with Austin. We waited for about 15 minutes before the doctor called me inside.

"hello Amanda." he said as he shook my hand.

" hello sir, you must be Austin, right?" the doctor asked Austin.

"yes sirry!!" Austin said joyfully.

" ok well lets get ready for the sonogram. Please put your shirt up and cleanse it with this alcohol pad." he instructed.

I was so nervous and as soon as he applied the cold blue gel on my stomach I flinched.

"okay so everything is normal, the heart beat is fantastic,um would you like to know the gender or would you like to keep it a anonymous?" the doctor asked I looked up at Austin.

"we would like to know." Austin said as he help my hand tight and looked me in the eyes.

"ok well the baby is a boy." the doctor said as he looked up at Austin. Me and Austin were speechless there were no words to describe the joy im felling right now I wonder what Austin feels.

" babe are you ok?" I asked Austin as I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"im fine just a little bit emotional." he said as he bent down and kissed my forehead.

" ok the nurse will come and clean your belly." the doctor said.

"that's fine thank you."

" no problem and see you in a few weeks, oh a by the way your due date is April 4." he said and I looked up at Austin.

"babe he might have your same birthday." I said as I hugged him.

" ok thank you for coming you can go home home now." the nurse said.

~car ride~

"babe you haven't said a word since they told us the gender." I said anxiously.

" its just that i'm still processing the fact that the love of my life is going to make me a father." he said as he let the tears spill out his eyes.

"babe its ok I understand it makes my heart warm up to find out that you feel this way." I told him as I wiped away his tears and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Denise." he said.

" love you too." I said as I crashed my lips into his.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so its a boy any ideas for name comment them please lmaoo im boredddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!