Giving Back

Some of us are lucky enough to to be born with everything we need. Food, clothes, shelter and we have these things forever because the people who love us make sure of it. But sadly there are people who don't have these things. Simple things like shoes or a blanket.
    You may believe that there's not much you can do to give back or make a difference, but if you're willing, you'll try. One person can make a difference. You may not be able to stop everyone's hunger forever, but even if it's just for a few nights, then why not?

Here's some projects you can take on-
1) care packages- you can have donations at your school and in your neighborhood. You Create bags that has blankets, toothbrushes, food ,etc and then give it out to the homeless.

2)birthday cards- a lot of kids in shelters don't get a simple thing like a birthday card. Get in contact with these places around you and create birthday cards for the kids.

3)volunteering- you can volunteer in a soup kitchen or any projects that organizations are doing.

4)getting others aware- maybe you don't have the time or the resources to do a full on project, but getting others aware is also a great thing to do.

      You're not too young to make a difference. You just have to try. I know this chapter isn't like the others but it's important. Be the change, guys.

Any ways I hope 2016 has been treating all of you well.
Stay awesome, loves.