Chapter 1

Hey this is my first fanfiction. It is larry Stylinson back in there fetus days *sigh* i miss that. I am not British so if i get some minor details about british culture dont hate me okay.

Chapter One- Harry POV

I opened the heavy door to the big brick building I called school. I didn't hate this place because i wasn't bullied but it's not like I exactly enjoyed it to much either. I pushed up my large black frames back on the bridge of my nose and continued walking to my locker.

As I twisted and turned the combination to my locker i heard my name on the loud speaker. "Harry Styles please come to the office" I knew I wasn't in trouble mainly because all of the teachers loved me because I got the best grades in the school.

I knocked lightly on the door and heard a low tone telling me to come in which I knew was principal Denard.

"Harry, this is Louis, I want you to show him around the school help him get situated." I just nodded and looked towards the blue eyed boy sitting in the chair looking awkward and nervous- probably not as nervous as I was, I wasn't exactly social and was very shy around people i don't know.

He got out of his chair and followed me out the door. It was silent for a few moments before I decided that i should probably say something. Just as i opened my mouth i was cut off by his soft feminine voice.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, I  moved here from Doncaster"

"Harry Styles."I said back not meeting his eyes.

"Could I see your schedule?" I asked politely finally looking up and flashing a subtle smile.

He nodded and handed it to me slightly returning my smile. I pushed my glasses up with my forefinger so i could read the paper. We had morning classes together but only two afternoon classes.

"We have the same maths, English, and Biology classes." He looked up and smiled and said "That's great!"

"So Louis, why did you move here?" I asked trying not to be too nosey but I had to admit I was curious.

"Well my mum wanted a change I guess. we lived in my old house for too long so I am happy to move and make new friends and such." He explained with a smile on his face.

"Simple enough" I chuckled and smiled back even more brightly. I felt comfortable around this boy which was weird for me, I only felt comfortable around Zayn.

"Well maybe you can meet my friend Zayn. He's my only friend here mainly because he puts up with my dorkiness and isn't ashamed to be seen with me which is weird because he has the bad boy reputation I don't even know how we became friends he is really amazing I think you will like him-" I realised i was rambling again one of my bad habits.

Louis started laughing and i just looked down and smiled. "I can put up with your dorkiness...and your rambling." He smiled brightly and laughed.

I laughed too, excited to befriend this boy.

Okay I know most of you don't read Author's Notes (I dont oops) but this was the first chapter and i am sorry if it is short and the grammar is off i am still getting used to Wattpad and i need to figure out how long is long...if that makes any sense at all. So basiclly Harry is a geek. Hope you like it the next chapter will be up probably in a few minutes... i want to sart this off quick. Okay Love You xx

"