Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Louis POV

After we finished our lunch Harry and I trailed behind Zayn and our mums. I’m pretty sure we both knew what happened in there and I’m pretty sure we both wanted it just a bad.

We made our way back to the bus station to ride back to the hotel in silence. When we got on the bus I looked at harry and sighed because all he was doing was fiddling with his fingers.

“Harry…” I mumbled.

“Yes?” he asked without looking up.

“Look at me Bubbie.” He slowly looked up and his face softened when he met my eyes. It made me feel good about myself to know that I could do that to him and I wanted to tell him he did the same thing to me.

“What happened in th-“

“Mountain Mills exit here.” The bus driver yelled through the intercom. I sighed and just figured I’ll finish this conversation later. We got off the bus and made our way into the hotel. As I was about to say something to Harry again, Zayn came in the middle of us and threw his arms around both of our shoulders. This is one of those times I wish Zayn realized what he was doing.

“Lets go get some ice cream I saw a little shop in the hotel.”

Harry and I both just nodded and followed Zayn to the elevator.

~-~-~-~-

After we got our ice cream, we sat down at one of the couches in the lobby.

“It takes an average of 50 licks to polish off a single-scoop ice cream cone.” Harry said taking a lick of his cookie dough cone.

For some reason Zayn and I started laughing. I started coughing because I was choking on my ice cream. I was still laughing though which caused me to cough even more. This caused Zayn to laugh even harder and Harry was just looking at us in amusement.

“Help me Harold I’d DYING!” I yelled clutching chest, still laughing.

He stood up and rushed over. “OH LOU! Make sure you leave me your clothes in your will!” he yelled playing along.

“Thanks for caring about my death Haz-“ I stopped talking pretending to die.

“NOOO!” Harry yelled laughing. “I’ll miss you Lewis.” He mumbled stroking my face and starting to walk away.

I jumped up and yelled “THE S IS SILENT YOU TWAT!” causing everyone to look over. I just stormed off trying to act mad. The last thing I saw is Zayn and Harry shocked faces. Hah they probably thought I was serious.

“Loueh!! Louis!! Wait!” Harry chased after me. He was too late and I got in the elevator and closed the door.

The bell dinged and the door opened signaling me I was on my floor. I opened the door and Harry was standing right there smirking.

“what-i-you.” I stumbled.

“Stairs.” He smirked. The elevator beside me dinged also and Zayn got out standing beside Harry.

I stepped out of the elevator and just looked at them and then pushed by to go to the room.

All three of us walked in, Harry and I collapsing on our bed, Zayn on his. I checked my watch seeing it was only 4:30. We still had time to do something. I remembered seeing a sign for an indoor pool on the 7th floor.

“Get your bathing suits boys were going swimming!” I shouted scrambling for my suit.

~-~-~-~-~

Harry and I were both in the water basically undressing each other with our eyes. His tummy was so cute. The only thing, he SWAM with his glasses on. I will find a way to see that by with no glasses.

“Zayn get in the stinking pool!” Harry yelled splashing water up at him. Zayn couldn’t swim and he was sitting on the edge of the pool.

“I can’t swim!” he yelled.

“Whatever Haz lets go have our own fun” I said grabbing his arm and pulling him to the deep end. I couldn’t touch but Harry could which made me mad seeing as I had to tread water.

He laughed and grabbed me by the waist just holding me. I relaxed my legs and looked up to Harry who was looking at me.

“Wanna see who can hold their breath the longest?” Harry asked. I nodded and he let go of me starting to count down from three. On 1 we both went under.

I opened my eyes underwater seeing as Harry had his closed. I poked his face which caused him to smile. I swam closer to him and got really close to his face.

I started blowing bubbles and he just laughed still not opening his eyes. I realized I was running out of breath and shot to the surface gasping for air.

I waited a few more seconds and Harry came up reacting the same way as I did.

“I could’ve stayed under longer if you didn’t make me laugh.” He said still gasping for air.

“Whatever you still won.”

He grabbed me again so I wouldn’t have to tread water and I slung my arms around his neck. This was way better then treading water.

He poked my tummy and I laughed quickly covering my mouth. Oh no I didn’t want him to find my tickle spot. Sadly he did and I knew what was coming.

He started to tickle all over my tummy and it was especially worse because I had no shirt on. He was laughing with me and I kept trying to yell stop but it wouldn’t come out.

He eventually stopped and I wiggled from his grasp holding onto the wall trying to steady my breathing.

I then swam closer to him and he gulped. I smiled evilly and did the same thing he did to me. We were both laughing by the time I was done and that’s when Zayn came over.

“Okay love birds lets go back to the room were gonna be having dinner soon. Anne and Jay are picking something up and bringing it back to the rooms. No sex while I’m in the shower.”

Harry groaned like he was used to his banter and I just was gaping. Why would we have se- nevermind I just want to kiss him right now.

We got out of the pool and we dried off. I took one more look at Harry’s bare belly before he covered it with a towel.

We made our way to the elevator when I felt Harry wrap his arms around behind me. He rested his chin on my head and Zayn just smirked.

“Shut up Zayn you’re just jealous.” I said

“I honestly am. I want to love someone as much as you guys love each other.” He said kind of sad.

I honestly felt kinda bad. I didn’t mean to make him feel bad.

The elevator dinged and we got out and went in our room. Zayn got in the shower and me and Harry changed into our pajamas knowing we wouldn’t be going out anymore tonight.

“Hey Louis do you know Jacob from school?” Harry asked looking up from his phone.

I nodded but made a face. I didn’t like him at all. He made fun of me on my first day. He told me I was ugly which was a really sensitive topic for me. I’ve always been called that especially when I wore my glasses. That’s why I don’t wear them anymore.

“Yeah I guess, why?” I answered.

“He texted me telling me he was ‘thinking about me’” he said in a nonchalant voice.

Why did he say that? Do they have a thing?

“Oh” was all I said before I laid down in my side of the bed.

“Lou?”

“Not right now.” I said. Grabbing my dinner and eating in silence.

I feel asleep without my Hazza cuddling me that night. It. Felt. Awful.

HAVE YOU HEARD BEST SONG EVER OMIGOSH IT GOT LEAKED AND I KINDA FEEL BAD BUT ITS AMAZING. WERE STILL WAITING FOR THE VIDEO THOUGH BOYS! Anyways, not one of my best Chapters, comment, vote, fan, spread the word. If you give shoutouts tell me ill always return them.