Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Harry POV

I woke up in the morning and I was really cold…I looked down and I didn’t have any covers on and I was naked. I always slept naked but where were my covers? I looked over and Louis was wrapped up in all of them. I would’ve been mad if it was anyone but Louis. I couldn’t help but smile.

My smile dropped as I remembered last night. Why did he turn away from me? He told me everything. I knew I couldn’t get it out of Louis though because he was so stubborn. One of the many things I loved about him actually. He could keep up with my banter- when I decided to show it that is.

Wow we would be the greatest couple, I’m taller but younger, I’m lanky, he’s curvy and short. We’d be absolutely amazing together.

My thoughts were cut off by Louis stirring in his sleep. I sat up and looked at the clock it was 8:00 AM and I remembered mum wanted to go skiing at ten.

I saw Louis’s eyes flutter open and before he could say anything to me I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I just wanted to shower.

I hope he’s not mad at me for long, I want to ski with him. He told me he’d teach me, how cute would that be. He’d try and wrap his arms around my waist to guide me but he would be too short and just look like a koala on a branch. Wow he’s cute. He’s like a princess sometimes but other times he’s like a manly..man..man. Yeah. That.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I saw Louis was awake but sitting up in bed. He was rubbing his eyes and it was obvious he didn’t get much sleep. I didn’t even bother to look at him and just grabbed my clothes and dashed back in the bathroom to get changed. I didn’t want Louis’s eyes on me this morning. If he’s gonna be mad at me, then I’ll just stay out of his way. Simple as that.

LOUIS POV

I didn’t fall asleep until 2 last night. I had too much on my mind. I eventually drifted off and then I woke up what seemed like 5 minutes later. I opened my eyes to see Harry come out of the bathroom. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

He didn’t even look at me and I groaned. He’s probably mad at me for how I acted last night. I was just jealous but there was no way I’d admit that. I have a reputation here!

He came back out again this time fully clothed. He still didn’t look at me so I groaned and decided to get in the shower too. On my way there I jumped on Zayn’s bed and started yelling in his ear so he could wake up.

Mostly because I wanted to make Harry laugh, and partly because he really needed to wake up. Harry didn’t laugh however so I got off the bed seeing Zayn stir. Harry could do the rest. I ran in the bathroom and turned on the water.

After I got out and got dressed, I exited the bathroom passing a still, sleepy Zayn. He immediately went in a closed the door. I just sat on the bed and saw Harry was smiling down at his phone.

I bet he’s texting Jacob again. I actually thought he liked me. I actually had the slightest glimmer of hope. I’m too ugly for him. Harry is beautiful.

I got up and ran out the room. I viciously pressed the elevator door only to see my mum and Anne standing there with bags of food which I’m guessing was for us.

“Louis, Hun, what are you doing out here?” my mum asked

“Oh ya know just walking.” I awkwardly smiled.

They nodded and my mum wrapped her arm around my waist bringing me back to the room. I was about to cry I don’t want to go back to the room!

I just groaned as I once again sat down on my bed trying to stay as far away as possible from Harry.