Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Louis POV

Harry winked at me and walked back to his spot on the bed. I was quite shocked because in the past months I’ve known him, he hasn’t done anything remotely flirtatious. I was actually really happy because besides my feelings for Harry, I could tell he was coming out of his shell and showing me who he was under his big glasses and quirky facts.

I turned around to look at Harry fumbling with his glasses and went over to him. I kneeled down on my knees in front of his legs as he sat there on the bed. I took his arms and pulled them away from his face.

“You know Haz, you don’t have to be nervous around me.” I spoke in a whisper mainly because his eyes were so mesmerizing.

“I’m…I’m…How, how did you know I was nervous..?” he slowly spit out.

I smiled in admiration. “Because whenever you’re nervous you fiddle with your glasses. Harry I want you to be yourself around me, okay?”

“I’m trying, and I really feel more comfortable around you more then anyone else.” He then pulled me into a hug while pulling me up with him.

We sat there hugging for a few minutes before he looked down at me and said “We really got to pack were leaving for Mountain Mills tomorrow.”

I nodded and grabbed his hand pulling him to his wardrobe.

I pulled out his winter coat, his favorite jumper, his pull over Jack Wills, and multiple pairs of long Johns. “You’re taking this sweater.” I said throwing it in the pile where I put all his other clothes.

“But Boo I don’t even like that sweater. Its old and too small.” He whined.

“I know that’s why I am taking it.” He looked confused and I just threw it by the door remembering to pick it up before we went back to my house to pack.

~-~-~-~-~

Three hours later and Harry, Zayn, and I were all packed and ready to go for the morning.

Harry and Zayn were sleeping over along with Harry’s mum so we could all leave early in the morning. Zayn’s mum couldn’t come mainly because she had to stay home with his sisters. We had Anne and my mum so it was safe.

“I can’t believe I finally get to ski.” Zayn said laying out a blanket on the floor.

I nodded getting excited for tomorrow. “What movie do you lads wanna watch?” I asked scanning my collection of DVDs.

They shook their heads so I guess it was up to me.

 “Do we have to watch a movie? They’re bad for your head and.. and I don’t want to go to sleep with a headache..maybe we could play a game…or even gossip like girls do..they do that right?...I’m not really sure I’ve obviously never been to a girl’s sleepover. Heck, I’ve never been to any sleepovers.” Harry rambled.

Before he could go any further with what he was saying, I stopped him nearly shouting “you’ve never been to a sleepover?”

He shook his head embarrassed. “Why not?”

“Well no one has ever invited me; Zayn isn’t really into that kind of thing I guess.”

I nodded still shocked and kind of feeling bad for him. Why wouldn’t you invite him to a sleepover? He’s as sweet as can be.

“Let’s play Truths.” Harry said. I looked up from where I was sitting on the couch to see him looking at me waiting for me to answer.

“Its Truth or Dare but with only Truths.”