Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Zayn POV

We went back to the slopes this morning to snowboard and I was so excited. I don’t know it I wanna bring my drawing because it might get ruined. I really wanna show Liam. Ugh this is a hard decision. I decided to leave the drawing at home and tell Liam about it on the slopes.

We got off the bus and I skipped up to the building where you signed up to get your equipment.

“Hi Liam!” I cheered. “What do you have planned for today?”

“Hey babe, we are going snowboarding and I will be your instructor.” He winked at me and then I probably blushed .

Harry and Louis got their stuff and walked over to the bench to sit down and put on their stuff. Liam followed me over to the bench and sat down beside me.

I slid my feet into the board and hopped around. I started to fall and screeched but Liam caught me.

“Oh thank you” I giggled.

“Anytime.” He replied blushing. Why was he blushing? He looked so cute.

We made our way to the ski lift and we sat there for a long time because this was a huge mountain. After it broke, yesterday Liam told me it has slowed down.

“So Liam, when you and Niall came over last night I realized I forgot to show you what I invited you over for in the first place.”

“Oh really well what was it?”

“I wanted to show you but I’ll just tell you.”

He nodded.

“Well a few months ago I was drawing at school. I was drawing a boy- what my dream boy would look like to be exact- and it’s one of my best drawings. And it just so happens that you look similar to the boy I drew so, Liam Payne, you are my dream boy.”

He started smiling and pulled me in for a hug.

~-~-~-~

We got back to the hotel and started packing our bags. Tomorrow we were leaving and I was upset to say the least.

HARRY POV

“Harry I have to tell you something.” Louis said hesitantly. Oh no. This is what I have been waiting for. He’s gonna tell me he didn’t like me and this was all a joke.

“What..” I said matching his sad tone.

“I’m moving again.”

“What? Like out of Cheshire?”

“Yeah…two hours away from here.”

I was speechless and I started breathing heavily. No. I needed my Louis. I needed Louis here with me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~

After we got back from the trip, I went home and I just plopped down on my bed. The drive home was silent and I didn’t talk to Louis for the rest of the time after he told me.

I started crying and just accepted the fact that so few come and don’t go.

LOOK AFTER YOU QUOTE AT THE END. Okay I hope you read my Authors Note tell me what you think of my decision. Sorry about the sad ending. Epilogue is coming up. If I do write fanfics they’ll be short but mainly one shots. Comment vote Fan whatever.