Chapter 10

Sorry I couldn’t update last night I wasn’t home!

Chapter 10 Louis POV

“Wanna play Truth or Dare?” I spoke

They all nodded in agreement and I asked again “Who is up first?”

“Well, why not you go first Louis?” Liam said

I nodded and turned to Niall. We got on really well he was a funny guy.

“Niall, I dare you to go out in the halls, knock on a door, and ask them for a pair of boxers because you ran out.” I said while smirking. He shrugged and got up from his spot on the floor. He opened the door and went across the hall. We all got up and pressed our ear to the door.

“Hi do you have boxers. I didn’t pack enough.” Niall said in an innocent tone.

“Um I guess?” the man at the door said. He went to the back of his hotel and grabbed a clean pair and gave them to Niall. “Thanks mate” he said and he came back in the room and threw the boxers across the room.

We started laughing and Harry was snorting. I tured to him and smiled and he covered his face.

“Its okay Haz I like your snorting.” I said. He just kept his face covered and tried to silent his laughs.

“Okay Niall your turn.” I said.

“Alright, Harry I dare you to…hmmm…” he thought.

“I dare you to go in the lobby and scream I am allergic to peaches” Niall said laughing.

“okay..” Harry said.

After an hour of playing we watched a movie. The movie we watched was called Now You See Me. And it was amazing. By 12 AM Niall and Liam left and we were all tired.

We got into bed and just as I was about to fall asleep I saw Zayn shoot up from his bed.

“I FORGOT TO SHOW LIAM MY DRAWING!” He shouted.

“Oh yeah” I said not really thinking. I was too tired to deal with that.

“Just show him another time.” Harry said snuggling into my shoulder. I rubbed his curls and he fell asleep. With hid glasses on keep in mind.

Zayn groaned and flopped back down in his bed obviously frustrated. I looked at Harry who was asleep and just started thinking. About harry, about everything that has happened, just about this whole trip.

I stopped thinking and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and I went into the bathroom. I started thinking again.

I wonder what would have happened if I never came on this trip or if I never even moved to Cheshire and met Harry.

I guess I was in the shower for awhile because Zayn knocked on the door and said

“Hey man come on Harry and I need to shower too. I sighed and turned off the water.

This is the worst and shortest chapter I have ever created. Comment, vote, fan, whatever. I love reading your comments.