Chapter 2

"Hey there!" I heard a voice, I was in the first bench re-reading my dairy. I turned back, my heart started pounding, it was Jake, the cutest guy in class. He said "hey there" to me, me!!!! Oh my god!

"Ummm... hi!" I said stammering, in my mind "You're such an ass why didn't you talk to me before!"

"I was hoping if you could help me with my calculus!"

Oh my god, what should I say, oh my god.

"Sure, I would love to! When?"

"You're my teacher now, you say!"

"6:30, library, kay?"

"Yes maam'!" He said, showing off his pearly whites! How I wish if we could be friends or more (who knows).

I spent the way back home, replaying the words he said, remembering his expressions and rating it to his words. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

I got up at 5:30, like always. I got ready, this time I choose to wear the black top that fits me a little better than my other tops, had breakfast, hurriedly made the routine and I was ready.

"Bye mum!" I yell as I make my way out of the cusions on the floor that were scattered there yesterday thanks to my lil brother, Chris.

I rush to the library, he was waiting for me, he was wearing a black top too, what a coincidence yayyy! He smiled that smile! I couldn't stop looking at him, then he said "Good morning!"

I smiled, nodded "Good morning Jake!"

"So where do we start from?" I asked.

"Chapter 1, I don't understand a thing!" He said.

How cool is this, I mean the cutest guy in class asking for my help in studies, he would be listening to my voice now, my voice!

"Take your notes out!"

"I didn't bring them!" He smiles.

Subconscious : Of course you thought the book would open and everything you needed to learn would magically appear in my forehead!

Heart: Awwww, look at him, his eyes, the way he shakes his head a bit to the left and says "I didn't bring them!"

"Okay, so I'm supposed to write on the table and teach you?" I smile looking at me!

"I didn't know Sam was funny!" He says and bends his head a little, laughing.

My heart just jumps because I made him smile! Can you believe that? I made him laugh!

"Ohh wait, I have a blank notebook, you can teach me!" He says.

"What are you waitinnggg forrrr????" I sing.

"Damn, that voice!" He says and takes out the notebook.

My heart's about to come out because it is beating sooo freaking fast, I hope he doesn't see that I'm nervous.

"Ummm... okay... sooo derivatives then?" I say. And start blabbering, making sure I didn't miss a thing.

He looks at the things I write, then at my face and nods almost rhythmically, the rhythm he is keeping up with is my heat beat.

Why are his eyes so pretty, and his smile, the way his cheeks light up when he smiles! And the way he says "Sam" and his lips meet eachother when he says that!

Sam, concentrate!

I then look at him and try to figure out from his face if he's understood.

"Jake, did you get it?"

"I think so!" He says and our eyes meet and we burst into laughter!

"What's so funny?" I giggle.

"I don't know, it's just that I'm so dumb and you're putting so much effort into this, and I feel like I'll forget!" He says smiling slightly.

"No fear when Sam's here!"

(So so so so cliché, what was I even thinking)

He smiles.

Worth it!!!

"Do these exercises and show them to me morrow same time, am I understood?"
I say!

"Yes, maam!" He says!

"9:20 , we should get going, wouldn't want to miss the English class!" I say looking at the watch.

We head to the class, the girls are looking at me and him, us, (jealous, I know there are).
The rest of the day passes by real quick and I spend most of my day thinking about his smile, the library, and everything else. I tell Auty, and she is quite interested by my story, she already knows what I'm feeling.

And I spend the rest of that day waiting for tomorrow, I've never been so desperate for going to the library! Tomorrow!