The Kids Meet

"Yang!!! Where'd you get off to!?" Called a tall woman in a red jacket. She was looking for the young child she was looking after. The young child she was looking after, also happened to be her baby sister. She was worried because Yang had gone off, knowing she wasn't supposed to go too, far. Now her older sister, was searching for her around the park.

Yang was smiling, she had managed to sneak away from her sister. She was very happy that she was able to do this, because her sister was a wolf faunus. And she knew that wolves, in general, were good at keeping an eye on their kin. She was running around, like a kid with ADHD. Which wasn't really too far off the mark, because she did have ADHD, but she also had ADD. With that said, not paying attention to where she was running, Yang practically tackled a young girl around her age. "S-sorry." Yang stuttered, looking at the girl. She had beautiful black hair, with cute black ears being just visible. She was wearing a white shirt that had a cute kitten poking its head out of a box, and she had on some black pants that faded to a dark purple at the bottoms. The girl had a small blush on her face, not because of the girl on top of her, but because of the way they landed. Yang was on top of the girl, her hands on both sides of her head, and one knee between the girls legs. She blushed even more. "I-It's okay. C-could you please get off me now?" The girl asked, receiving a small 'oh, yeah' from Yang as she moved of the girl. "So, you got a name?" Yang asked, smiling at the girl. "I was under the impression that most people did." The girl said, standing and brushing herself off. "Well, mine name is Yang. It's nice to meet you." Yang tried to be friendly.

"I guess. My name's Blake." The girl told her. Yang smiled, "That's usually a boy name, right?" She asked, and received a glare in return. "So what what if it is?" The girl, Blake, sounded offended. "I didn't mean to offend you." Yang mumbled, now feeling guilty. She stood up and brushed off her butt. Blake notice the bandages on the girl, and just had to know something. "Do you fight a lot?" She asked curiously, her head tilting cutely to the side. Yang grinned, "Yep!" She said, popping the 'p'. "My sister is teaching me to defend myself, in case I ever get lost or kidnapped." Yang, in turn to this, had to k ow something as well. "Are you a cat faunus?" She asked, scratching at the back of her head with a raised eyebrow. It was as if she was confused, or something. "Actually, I'm a black panther faunus." Blake said, a small smile on her face.

"Hey, I got you to smile!" Yang said excitedly. This got the panther faunus to giggle, she thought this girl would be annoying, but she was actually kind of nice. "I guess you did." She told Yang, as she picked up her book. "My big sister loves to read." Yang told the girl, a small smile in her own face. Then she realized something, "Oh, that right! I was running from my sister to begin with." She laughed at what she'd done. "I guess that's your sister, then, right?" Blake asked pointing behind Yang, to which the slightly taller girl turned to see that her sister had, indeed, caught up to her. "Well, I'm finished for. It was nice meeting you, Blake. Goodbye, cruel world!!" She said dramatically, as her sister finally got to them.

RWBYrwbyRWBYrwbyRWBYrwbyRWBY

Hello people of this place, I do believe this is my first story here. *celebrates like an idiot*

Ruby: So you finally get this idea out of you head? That's great

Yep, now I can get a reputation here, as well as on Quotev.

Ruby: Oh, yeah, that's right. You have an account on Quotev to, don't you?

Yep yep, I sure do. And, for those of you that know who I am on Quotev, I'm 'Never Letting Go' I hope you all get a chance to read some of the stories I have on there, as well as the rest of the this when I get it up.

Ruby: MikasaxSasha does not own anything besides the plot of this story, her phone, and her brain.

Also we would like to give a special thanks to everyone at RoosterTeeth for continuing the show. I'm a huge RWBY fan, and this is, I believe, the first story that I'm putting up where everyone can read. Also I'd like to give Super Special Thanks to Monty Oum, for creating something as awesome as this.

R.I.P Monty Oum