The Grownups Meet

As Weiss neared the building, she saw a woman with black and red hair walking through the doors. She also happened to notice that there was a small blonde haired girl walking in right behind the woman.

Blake smiled, and wiggled her way out of Weiss hold. She ran over to the blonde, and hugged her from behind. The girl let out a small squeal of surprise.

She turned around and noticed that it was her friend, Blake. She smiled big and hugged the girl, picking her up in the process. The two were a giggling mess, and Ruby and Weiss thought it was kinda cute of them.

Ruby looked at Weiss for a moment, then back to the small girl hugging and giggling with her sister. "So, your her caretaker?" She asked the woman.

The woman smiled, "Yes, but I would rather her stop calling me her caretaker, and call me her mom instead." Weiss told her. Then turned towards Ruby.

"I'm Weiss. Nice to meet you." Weiss said to the woman, holding out her hand. "I'm Ruby, nice to meet you, too." Ruby told her, taking the others hand in her own and giving it a firm shake.

"That's a good grip you've got there." Weiss said, taking her hand back. Ruby gave a small grin, "Of course it is." She said. "I do work on cars, teach jujitsu and all kinds of boxing."

Weiss' eyes widened, that was impressive for someone who looked so small. Even if this wan was taller than her by, at the very least, four inches. "I know, I know. It's a bit surprising I do that, right?" Ruby noticed the surprise on the woman's face.

"It is, and it's also very impressive." Weiss told her. Ruby nodded, then noticed they were still standing outside. "Um, would the two of you like to come up to our apartment?" She asked, hoping that didn't sound, too weird.

"Sure........?" Weiss said, not knowing if it was a good idea or not. "Just let me and Blake drop some stuff off at our apartment." "Alright, cool." Ruby said in return. Then she pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote down the apartment number she and her sister lived in.

"Just come up whenever you're ready, okay." Ruby said, walking back over to Yang, and took her hand in hers. "See 'ya Blake!" Yang said loudly, like always.