Weiss's past

"Father, I don't care. You can't stop me." A small girl heard her sister say. "I can, and I will." Came the angry voice of their father, Davis Thomason Schnee.

"You and that pathetic little girl in the other room both have faunus blood in you! You're both lucky I decided to claim you as my children!" The man yelled, he was about ready to hit the girl in front of him.

"You have no right to say we're lucky, you ungrateful monster!!" Winter LeeAnn Schnee, Weiss's sister, yelled to her father. That's when the man raised his hand and smacked Winter.

The girl feel to the floor, her lip bleeding. That's when Weiss decided to start crying. Their mother had died a few years after Weiss was born, and the girl blamed herself for it.

Winter ran out of her father's office, and over to the room Weiss was in. "Weiss!? What's wrong!?" The girl asked, frantic and scared for her sister.

Their father stayed in his office and chuckled as he listened to his daughter cry. 'That child will die soon, she's so sick. I think I'll wait and see if she gets over this sickness of hers. Whether she does or not, she is still no child of mine. I'll be there to watch her die, and I'll laugh in the face of her sister.' The man thought to himself as her started to laugh.

"Are you okay?" Winter asked as she held her sister in her arms. " I want mama!" The smaller Weiss said, tears streaming down her cheeks. Winter smiled softly, "Mama's not here right now, but I'll protect you from HIM. Please don't cry, okay?"

The small girl cried for a little longer, until she was asleep. Once Winter was sure her sister was fast asleep, she took the to her room and put her in her bed. She smiled and kissed her younger sister's forehead, then went over to her own bed, and went to sleep.

Three years later, Winter died. Davis had planed to kill her, but before he had the chance, Winter died in her sleep.

She had been very sick, just like her mother. So when Weiss found out that her sister died, she blamed it on herself, for putting, too, much stress on her sister.

It didn't help that Davis was hell bent on trying to lower her already nonexistent self esteem. When Davis told Weiss that she was to blame for all his problems, he got simple 'I know' from the girl.

When Weiss was around 10, though, is when things got really bad for her. Her father did nothing but laugh, when he heard the pained screams from Weiss's room.

What was going on in her room, you ask me?(don't hate me for this. You should've seen it coming.) Well, Davis had hired some of his workers to, ahem, rape his daughter.

When Weiss was 15, Davis had gotten a doctor to do an abortion, since one of the workers had gotten Weiss pregnant.

Eventually, authorities realized something was wrong with girl, when Davis would take her out in public. They had questioned the girl for answers, but she was scared of what Davis would do to her if she told anyone of what was going on.

By the time Weiss was 18, she'd had 6 abortions, and 4 miscarriages. Right after she had gotten over her fourth miscarriage, the last time she'd gotten pregnant, Davis disowned in public.

After being disowned like that, Weiss told everyone there what Davis did to her. The man was hunted down and killed for his actions. A few days after he was killed, word got to Weiss, and she was the happiest woman on earth to find this out.

After all that happened, Weiss had gone to a trusted doctor to see if she would ever be able to have children of her own if she wanted. She was told it'd be a miracle if just she or the baby survived. She had been sad for a while, but that didn't stop her from wanting a child of her own.

So, when she was sure she'd be able to care for a child and herself, she went to adopt one. That's when she met Blake, and adopted the girl from the shitty orphanage she'd been living in.
_____________________________________

Don't hate me for the mentions of rape in this story, you All knew it'd happen some time.

Also I'd like to give out a big hug and thanks to RedLikeRuby for helping me out when I needed it. RedLikeRuby did not say anything about rape or anything like that.

I figured it'd be a good idea to put this in my story because I thought it'd separate mine from the other stories. So please don't be mad at me for wanting to be a little different.

To everyone that reads this story, I thank you for your patience. I hope you don't want to kill me, for this. Thanks for reading thus far, and being patient with me.

Love you all, and rest up. Night everyone! 😀😊