Chapter 15

Taylor Pov

The hospital seemed different from the last time I visited there was a new add on of rooms. As we walked inside they must have redecorated too, because there where new tiled floors and the paint was touched up.

"Don't worry we're here for Wesley, remember."

"Ya I know." I said still looking at all the new things I hadn't seen last time.

"You look confused is everything ok?"

"When did they fix up the hospital?"

"Oh about three months ago I guess."

"But my dad was here a week ago and the hospital didn't look nearly this good."

"Taylor your dad's...." But he stopped what he was saying and just looked at me. Something's up!

"My dad's what?" My dad had been in and out of the hospital for about six months now, he had been having a lot of problems with his heart lately.

"Oh he's doing fine. Your mom called to check in this morning and let you know their doing fine." 

Wesley had been leading us the way through all these strange hallways until finally we ended up at room 789.

"Hello,you must be Wesley. I'm doctor Ryan. Please come on in." He was a taller man with a little bit of a scruff, and had blue eyes. I know him from somewhere but where and when i have no idea.

"So what seems to be the problem?" He said closing the door behind him. 

 Drew and Wesley looked at each other as if trying to come up with same thing to say.

"Wesley has an ear infection." I finally said.

"Oh um........" Ryan looked confused.

"Hay Baby why don't you take a step outside while me and Wes talk to the doc."

"Ya okay." I said leaving the room.

Wes Pov

"Sorry about that." I said when Taylor left.

"So she must be the patient with the head injury correct?"

"Yes, but the problem is she just thinks she pumped her head."

"Has she done or said anything strange?"

"Nope nothing at all!" Drew said cutting me off.

"Actually she thinks she's engaged to Drew over here." Drew just looked at me .

"Why would she think that Drew?"

"Last year we were engaged. That was about a year ago though."

"I see is there anything else she still thinks is happening?"

"Well she still thinks her parents are alive." Drew said showing a little bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Oh. I remember now I was the doctor on duty when her parents got into the car accident." Dr. Ryan shook his head I guess remembering.

"So what do we do now?" I asked

"She is going to have to take a couple x-rays to see how much damage was done to her brain,and then we'll just go on from there." I felt sick to my stomach. Some how I felt it was all my fault she was in this mess if I had just blocked Demi from her..............

****************************************************************************************

I know i know a boring chapter but hay ill post next one with you guys want:) also thanks for the support guys I LOVE ALL OVER YOU FABULOUS CUPCAKES WITH ALL MY HEART!!!! NO LIE

~*~ TAYLOr