A Camp Part 1

Today is the day where we have a camp at school. Saturday. And this Saturday night will be a best Saturday night ever. "So...what else will you bring?" Fany asked to me after our teacher announced the time that we must go to school. "My home featuring my bedroom." I said,giggling. "No I'm serious." She said. "A little bit of clothes,charger,headset,of course my phone too,a dinner,some snacks,and my sleeping sarong. Also a teeth brush with the toothpaste. I think that's all." I said. "Okay. What are you wearing?" She asked again. "A shirt and jeans but I might change it into sports uniform at night." I said. "Okay." She said,grabbing her things into her backpack when our teacher exited the class. "You go?" I ask Jordy while take my backpack. "Yup." He simply answered. "What foods you'll bring?" I asked again when we walked out the class. "Maybe just buy some fast foods with Genard and Ryan." He said. "That's cool. Okay see ya!" I said as I run to downstairs. Genard is his uncle,although they have a same age but their family tree said that Genard is his uncle. I immediately do a homework when come home. "Why don't you change your sports uniform?" My mom asked. "I'll back to school at 3." I said when look at the clock. 2 pm. 1 more hour to go. "Ohh yes you have a camping. Imma get your dinner for tonight." She said. "I'll go to stall to get some snacks." I said taking some money. "Don't buy too much." She said again. I'm back with some of my favorite snacks. Then I'm take a bath and get ready to go. I simply put a little oversize shirt and jeans on. "Don't be a bad girl there." My mom said. "Sure! Good bye!" I said as I grab my backpack that full of stuff,wear my favorite cap and walk to the alley and waiting for the public transportation. I'm so excited cause this is my very first camp. When I arrived,I open the gate slowly,seeing who are already came. "Hi Tiara!" Wanda's classmates greeted me as I come in. "Why are you wear that outfit? Our outfit is Scout uniform,isn't it?" My close friend,Fifi asked. "But our teacher told our class that we must not wear a Scout uniform,just a formal clothes or maybe a sports uniform. "Ohh,we're different." She said. "We going to buy a snacks,bye!" Susi said as she run to the girls. Then I'm alone waiting for Wanda. Few minutes later,she come with a big bagpack full of stuff. "Hey! You're alone?" She said while take her phone out. "The others go to buy a foods." I answered. "Why are you wear that outfits? Our class teacher said we must wear a scout or sports uniform." She said. "But our teacher tell us that we may wear a formal clothes." I said. We maybe have our own opinions but we never arguing with each other. Few minutes later,my teacher out from teacher's room. "I don't say you must wear a jeans. I mean shirt with our sports training. Do you bring it?" He said after I asked what kind of outfit we should wear. "Yes sir." I said when opened my bag and searching for my sport training. "Change your jeans. We'll build a camp later,and your jeans will be dirty later." He explain then go to laboratory. I wear my sports training without get off of my jeans. Too lazy to go to toilet. "Where's Fany and Vera,they're join us right?" I said. "Sure,they just will come late as usual." Wanda said. Few minutes later,Jordy,Genard,Ryan,and Vera's brother,Fedrik come. I frowned when saw Jordy. Okay he just wear a T-shirt like mine and casual jeans but why I almost drop my chin? No,no,no damn I can't get off of my eyes from him. They brought a KFC foods. "Oh wow look,"walet" is so stylish!" Genard shouted me. "Walet" is my nickname at school. It's mean "swallow bird". It because they think my curly hair just like swallow bird's nest *lmao* "Just shut up." I said,giggling. "No no just look at her! That cap and style,wow!" He said. I giggling. "Okay stop." I said. "Walet's stylish yes walet stylish.." he start to sing with a random notes. We all laughed. We all gathered at schoolyard after almost all of us coming. The coordinator which is my teacher and the principal give some speech. I saw Wanda take off of her cap,so do I. But she already put it in her bag,while me holding it at my hand. "Tiara,what will you do with that cap? Just wear it if you want." My teacher said,breaking the silent. I give an awkward smile as I wear it. "Woah! Walet stylish!" Genard yelled,breaking the awkwardness and making they all laugh. After speech,we make a tent together. I don't know how to make a tent so I just standing there watching the others busy with their own job. "Please Tiara would you help us??" My friend said,broking my daydream. "Uhh..I don't know how to build a tent..." I mumbled. "Just hold this lumber." My friend said. I do what did her command. I see Jordy hold another lumber at opposite side. After all is done we take a rest at our chosen class that use for the rest of us who can't or won't sleep at the tent.