New Experience/Broke up

The school announced that there will be a study tour to a tourist destination at south side of our island. Well,it's far enough but me and Fany joined. At the day,we all gathered at school to get an information from principal about the activities,then we will wait for the others so we can go there together with a bus. "Is Felix coming?" Fany asked. "I don't know,maybe yes maybe no,his presence doesn't affect me,girl." I answer. I don't really care about him,I don't even love him. "Savage" Fany mumbled. Few minutes later,Felix come and run to me. "Wait you go? I thought you didn't pay." I said. "Pay? OMG I'm forget,tell 'em to wait for me,I'll be back." He said,running to his mom that almost leave him. Yeah we need to pay about a hundreds rupiah for our foods and transportation. "Wow,he will doing anything for ya." Fany said. "Yeah actually he will,also he don't mind buying me everything that I want but I'll not use his kindness." I explained. "Tell me what things that he already buy for you." Fany asked with an intimidated eyes. "Girl, it just a foods. When we have no teacher in the class, we're going to canteen and he pay me for everything that I ordered,I keep saying "no thanks" but he force me so yeah." I explained. He's a sweet boy,but still I'm not affected. "Then?" Fany said. "He buy me a milk when we attend a class-meeting and wait for me there till I finished to play." I said. "You should try to love him,I think he love you so much,even he will give you everything that he had." Fany said. "Ugh,I don't know it's hard." I answered with a frustrated tone. Few minutes later,he back and we go to our bus. He go to his bus for 7th grade. Me and Fany go to 9th grade's bus. And the 8th grade kids will go to their own bus. I sit with Fany and we quickly plugged on our headphones cause the driver is going crazy with his random songs. I enjoyed the sight as we're on the way while Fany getting busy with her own things. We finally arrived when I almost fall asleep. We dropped at "Pelawan Jungle". This is my very first time to go here and it's look wonderful. I like woods so much because I feel like I can imagine lot's of things and feel free to taste the nature. We go inside while the others still busy to take a group photos at the gate. Felix come to me and Fany and take my hand quickly. "You guys don't fucking ignore me please, I'm alive here." Fany said as we started to have a conversation about the jungle. "Okay,okayy" I answered,giggling. We started to exploring the whole jungle. There's so much mosquito there but fortunately I wear a right one outfit. Sometimes we meet with the other then we gone apart again. I spend almost all of my time with Fany,I feel little uncomfortable with him,I don't know why. After take a sight-seeing around,we go back to bus for having our lunch. "Imma go back to my bus,bye bye!" Felix said,waving his hand at me. "Okay,bye" I simply answered. "Ohh wow I feel free" I said,happily. "Oh girl." Fany rolled her eyes. We continued our trip by back to the city and dropped off at the mall for doing a shopaholics things. I just buy a snacks and some biscuits because I brought twenty thousand rupiah only. Felix buy a box of Dunkin Donuts for his family. "Take this,I'll be back later" Felix said as he handed me his donut's box and run to cake's bar. "Uhm?" I mumbled to myself,confused. I having a conversation with Fany while waiting for him. Few minutes later,he's back with something in his hand. "Here. Take this." He handed me a plastic bag with a brownies in it. "W-what is this?" I stuttered,surprised. "Give it to your mom." He said,smiling. "Oh well,thank you." I smile as I give his donut's box back. "Yeah,your welcome." He replied. Trying to get "mother in law" an attention,eh? After having a great time there,we go back to our bus and go back to school. I asked the driver to drop me off at my house's alley. "See ya!" Felix yelled as I exit the bus. I just smiled and waved my hand to him. What a long journey,I thought. I walk to my home and give Felix's gift to my mom. "Wow,what a good boy. Expensive enough." My mom said as she look at the price tag."He's trying to get an attention from you,mom." I said as I go straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

***

Tomorrow will be a 1 monthversary of my forced relationship and I decided to breaking up with him. He's kind and loving boyfriend,but still I'm not loving him. He finally open the chat between us and I just straight to the point,saying I wanna break up with him. "Wait,you must be kidding me,right??" He answer the chat. I can feel his disbelief. "I'm much older than you and I feel so uncomfortable when listen the gosip around us that said you better be my brother. Sorry" I said,telling the truth that I used for a reason for breaking up with him. "O-Okay.." he answered. Yasss,finally! I thought. "Okay bye" I said then I close the chat.

***

The news fastly spread around the school and everybody is freaking out. "How?!" The girls yelled in surprise. "Shut the fuck up you guys,I think my ears just broke." I said,rolling my eyes. I explained everything to them and "That's a good choice." Wanda said. The bad thing is he keep chasing me and I'm going to be crazy. Everyone always said that I should back with him but bitch,never again. I'm a single and I'm happy. That's it. 😌

A/n : Hey guys! Another chapter for a holiday 😌😌 Hope you guys like it cause this book is almost done! Get ready for a bunch of surprises after this...✨ see ya,bye kids 😘😘