A Camp Part 3

The girls go to religious room (moeslim) to go to sleep,while the boys sleep at tent. The other boys who doesn't get place at tent will sleep at nearest classes. Before sleep,we have an afterthought about parents. We just sit together and our teacher set the audio of afterthought. It talks about how hard mother having us in her womb,how hard she gave birth so we can see this whole world,and the others like that. In the middle of it,we all heard the bell from highschool who builted next to our middle school. It's almost 10 pm and we know that nobody there. We all scared but keep focusing on our afterthought. The bell rings again when we almost finish. When the afterthought finished we all were crying so hard,it's very touching. Me,Vera,Wanda and Fany go to wash our faces and brush our teeth before go to sleep. There's no water on our nearest toilet so I take my toothpaste to religious room that far away from our class. When I come to class the boys were shirtless,they little surprised when see me,so I fastly grabbed my things and run outside. "Sexy enough" I said to myself. I join the others to brush the teeth as I arrived there. After that,the girls already lying there waiting for me. I sleep with Vera while Wanda sleep with Fany. We busy with our handphones,it's Saturday night + Halloween night so it's so special for me cause I can spend my Halloween with my lovely peoples. "Yo guys did you heard that creepy bell?" Fany said,opening the conversation between us. "OMG YA!" We shouted together when remember that weird thing. "Do you think who would ring the bell at fucking 10 pm?" I said. "It's Halloween night tho so..." Wanda froze. "Damn" Vera mumbled. "OMG you guys I literally can't sleep." I said. "Me too" Fany answer. The others already snorting while we still busy with our phones. The very first one who asleep was Vera,followed by Wanda while Fany and me still lightly awake. We go to our social media till tired and asleep around 12 am. I woke up at 1 am while seeing the others still snorting loudly now. "Only 1 hour of sleep and I'm so fresh what the hell" I thought to myself. Then,one by one of my bestie woke up too so we decided to going sight seeing around the boys's classes. I take my headset and "Miss,may we go to toilet?" Wanda said to our English teacher after waking her up. We're good at lies so... "Hm? 4 girls go to toilet together?" She asked while unlocking the door. "Uhm yeah kind of scared" Vera answered. Finally we're success to go out and we found some of our moeslim friends have a conversation with our teacher in the middle of 3 tents. "Didn't sleep yet?" He asked while we pass them. "Yeah,got an insomnia" I answered while smiling and he just nodded. We saw Jordy and Genard play a basketball with Ryan. "Damn,they not even afraid" I mumbled. The baskeball court is so dark,only have a bright from few lights from highschool. "Casual" Wanda said as she watch them. Ryan stopped and accompany us. "Didn't sleep?" He asked as he take a sit. "Didn't want" I correct him. "Are yoy guys not afraid? Play in the dark?" I asked. "Afraid for what? We just wanna have fun" he answered. "Kay,kay." I said while see at our class. The boys lay randomly at the floor and snort so loud. Hell yeah just shut the fuck up. Vera scared me with her being a fake ghost but it actually scared me so I run to basketball court. "Please,I don't want it" I said as I try to catch my breath. "Rrrraa!!" Vera shouted again with her hair scattered forward her face. "Damn Vera!!" I shouted while run from her. I'm sweating af. After satisfied with that,we continue our sightseeing and come back to religious room. "It took y'all almost one hour to go to toilet?" Our English teacher mumbled as we go back. "Uhm yeah" Wanda said,speechless. I turn around to see the dark court. I decided to go back there to see if my crush already sleep or not. "Tiara,do you wanna come or -" "Gonna sleep in class!" I cut off my teacher sentence as I run away from that room. Being little naughty it doesn't matter for me. When I arrived at basketball court,Jordy and the others still busy to shoot the ball into the ring. My jaw dropped. It's getting more dark and... "It's fucking 2 am! Are they not afraid after that bell ring?!" I shouted. They didn't respond. Okay fuck. I go to the class to hear a wonderful snorts from the other boys. I try to sleep too by sit in the table. I asleep for 30 minutes and wake up to see my crush sleep right in front of me by lying in the floor. Shit,he's so cute. I was staring at him for a while then go back to sleep,but I can't. I get annoyed by the boy's snorts and decided to sleep at the long chair in front of the class.

*5 am in the morning*

I woke up and found myself still sleep at the long chair in front of my class. Some of my friends look at me with a "you're a weirdo" sights. My head spinning and I don't really remember what happened last night. I sit slowly and try to remember some moments. I finally remember when I run away from moeslim room and can't sleep after wake up for a while. That's why I'm here. The coordinator turn on the radio to wake the others. I just sit there looking at the bag under my eyes while listening to Beyonce song from radio. Few minutes ago,the others started to wake up and coordinator asked us to do some gymnastic moves at basketball court. Like usual,me,Wanda,Vera and Fany never get any moves during that activities. We hate it so much. After that,we take a rest while eating some grean bean porridge. Then,we get ready to go home. "Fuck this holy bag!" I shouted when try to take my heavy bag. My uncle pick me up and we go to my the others uncle's grave to do some traditional ritual with my family to celebrating the new renovation of the grave. "Sau Jam Phun" is the traditional language of it. After finish,I sleep quickly and woke up at holy 6. That was the tired activities ever.

Hey guys,here's the final chapter of the camp part and I hope you enjoy it! I'm working on next chapter rn,see ya y'all! Thanks for reading! 😉